Options

Pearl Jam w/ Lil Wayne...

2»

Comments

• Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    fuck lil wayne he's the worst fucking rapper i've ever heard. and i disrespect anyone who likes him.

just kidding on the last part, but yea, he sucks.
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    wu-tang is and always will be the best of the genre. the rza is the only hip hop artist (still alive anyway, besides andre 3000) that can hold a candle to PJ.

HA,HA,HA,Ha,HA

obviously you know nothing about real hip-hop
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
    i think this thread should be closed and locked because im sick of being shit on by people who only can refer to one song that they know and a picture that they have seen of the guy
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i think this thread should be closed and locked because im sick of being shit on by people who only can refer to one song that they know and a picture that they have seen of the guy
    your being shit on cause you picked the worst rapper with the shittest flow i've ever heard. i love rap, just not weezy.
  • Options
    HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,565
    snipes824 wrote:
    your being shit on cause you picked the worst rapper with the shittest flow i've ever heard. i love rap, just not weezy.

that's your opinion, i think weezy is the shit...and people are just saying this because they havent listened to any rap since the 80s and 90s
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    that's your opinion, i think weezy is the shit...and people are just saying this because they havent listened to any rap since the 80s and 90s

When you say Weezy are you talking about George Jefferson's wife??
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    fuck all of you...lil wayne is shit
    Yeah... that's what we've been saying.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Brain Of EBrain Of E Posts: 499
    Pearl Jam should do a song with Cypress Hill.
    Down in the hole, Jesus tries to crack a smile beneath another shovel load.
  • Options
    Brain Of E wrote:
    Pearl Jam should do a song with Cypress Hill.

they did!

judgment night soundtrack (no Ed though)

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/judgmentnight/realthing.htm
  • Options

sorry dog,you just have bad taste!

i know 10x more about hip-hop than 99% of the people on here and I'll be the first to say Wayne is Whack!!

go find some Immortal Technique if you want to listen to a real lyricist!!
  • Options
    i am a targeti am a target Posts: 803
    sorry dog,you just have bad taste!

i know 10x more about hip-hop than 99% of the people on here and I'll be the first to say Wayne is Whack!!

go find some Immortal Technique if you want to listen to a real lyricist!!

with the glory that is the internet i know everything there is to know about hip hop.

nas was wrong when he said he was jesus. i'm the real deal.
  • Options
    hobbes wrote:
    with the glory that is the internet i know everything there is to know about hip hop.

nas was wrong when he said he was jesus. i'm the real deal.

you can read about it, l lived it!!!
  • Options
    Evolution6579Evolution6579 Posts: 624
    Aesop Rock is my favorite rapper... I just enjoy his music a lot... I also dig The Roots, Jurassic 5, Mr. Lif, Cannibal Ox... pretty much anything on the Def Jux label.

How can you mention Def Jux without mentioning Del Tha Funkee Homosapien?
    Chicago 8-23-09

• Options
    MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
    I like plenty of rap... but Lil Wayne sucks
    Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
  • Options
    patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Imagine that shit?

hahaha i would LOVE it

who?
  • Options
    October22 wrote:
    HA,HA,HA,Ha,HA

obviously you are a douche bag.

so if pearl jam is your favorite band, does that mean you know nothing about "real rock music"?

truth hurts? no need to lash out.
  • Options
    Yeah, after hearing Tha Carter III...fucking yes. Lil Wayne is the shit. This album is classic.
    Horry Kow!
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    hobbes wrote:
    to the original poster. don't bother trying to talk about any music except the following:

pearl jam
    neil young
    blind melon
    the who
    my morning jacket

ESPECIALLY hip hip or rap.

i've tried. it's useless.

I'd add Temple of the Dog and Mad Season to that list.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"