Options

Holy Crap......

dontfalldowndontfalldown Posts: 14
edited July 2008 in The Porch
......my 10C seats in D.C. absolutely blew......I don't have a great number (25xxxx), but I know that I could have got the same seats the day of the show from Ticketmaster....so what about those with 450xxx?

The show was great but seeing from almost halfway back really sucked. It just isn't the same. I go to many many concerts and always find a way to get seats up close. It just sucks that I will never see PJ like that.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    My number is 402xxx and my seats were great! Sec 111 on the side. I was very pleased...
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    ......my 10C seats in D.C. absolutely blew......I don't have a great number (25xxxx), but I know that I could have got the same seats the day of the show from Ticketmaster....so what about those with 450xxx?

The show was great but seeing from almost halfway back really sucked. It just isn't the same. I go to many many concerts and always find a way to get seats up close. It just sucks that I will never see PJ like that.

where were your seats located? i noticed mine were a little bit further back than normal
  • Options
    far side of sec. 111..........last show there, I was 8 rows up in the middle of sec. 112......the tickets seem to be getting worse instead of better as time goes on...lol
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    over_bends wrote:
    My number is 402xxx and my seats were great! Sec 111 on the side. I was very pleased...
    i would have preferred that. my number is 242xxx and i was second section on the floor...couldn't see anything. i like the side better.

of course, once i got to msg i was wishing for those dc seats....
  • Options
    EBowieEBowie Posts: 529
    Would you like some cheese with that...?
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I think it all depends on venue as to how they distribute the 10club seats.

that being said, I had AWESOME 10club seats for the Camden shows.
  • Options
    Red BurritoRed Burrito Posts: 476
    My # is 259,xxx and in DC I was a couple rows up in section 110. Perfect seats off the floor and a great view of the stage.
    the sorrow grows bigger, when the sorrow's denied
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    it staggers me that they out seats on the arena floors out there, that would almost ruin the experience for me.....who wants a fucking seat at a PJ show??

Thank fuck the Uk doesnt have many such places.....and Pj always have a standing floor when they do grace our shores