Chris Cornell!!!

2»

Comments

• mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    Sound of a gun (redub) and fell on black days with the guy form seether both are recent examples which indicate he sings damn fine.

I think there's also a problem with him trying to sing loud enough to be heard atop the band. He tends to scream and he sounds raspier and misses notes. On most of the acoustic performances that I've heard from him, he's still great. That Fell on Black Days bootleg is a perfect example.

As everyone mentioned, the reason we don't think Chris is good enough these days is because he set the bar too high up there when he was younger. On some Audioslave songs, you'd expect him to belt out a few of those notes, yet he doesn't, and Soundgarden fans find that disappointing.

Currently listening: Right Turn
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    Every time i heard say hello to heaven , i goes totally crazy with cornell voice, uao this song would be like a great range voice-high high notes class for all rocks singers wannabes in next generations.... this is cornell voice in his hightest level...
  • tonadax wrote:
    Every time i heard say hello to heaven , i goes totally crazy with cornell voice, uao this song would be like a great range voice-high high notes class for all rocks singers wannabes in next generations.... this is cornell voice in his hightest level...
    English obviously not your first language (or your REALLY stoned :p ) but i agree regardless. :)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    its not my first language and i stoned too... jeje.. write something about cornell in spanish to see your language skills...... arriba los dominicanos...
  • tonadax wrote:
    its not my first language and i stoned too... jeje.. write something about cornell in spanish to see your language skills...... arriba los dominicanos...
    Cornell est beuno! :D
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    today i saw a show about celebrity´s on the red carpet ...and than they show chris with his daughter toni (i am not sure if thatßs here right name) but who cares she is so cute and i belive when she is grone up she will be a good looking like her daddy:D
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Rage was fun, but they sound so much better with a real singer and songwriter in front of them.

YOU.......

...ARE.....

.SO.
    ..WRONG....

It's that easy. I love Audioslave, but come on. I can be cool with you PREFERING Audioslave, hell thats your opinion and it's as valid as mine. However Zach's writing was better, than Chris' is with Audioslave and Zach was more suited to the band, the bass and drumming are testament to that.

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • i hope audioslave breaks up so chris regains cred
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    today i saw a show about celebrity´s on the red carpet ...and than they show chris with his daughter toni (i am not sure if thatßs here right name) but who cares she is so cute and i belive when she is grone up she will be a good looking like her daddy:D

When I first saw that little girl, the only thing I thought was "Damn, she got his eyes". She'll probably hate it if she gets his hair too :D

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9795/b502fe4.jpg

^ Look at that!