Options

New TOOL Single...HOLY SHIT

13»

Comments

• Options
    joshlsjoshls Posts: 39
    This song has an incredible energy to it. It's hard to describe. I haven't gotten this vibe from any of the new PJ tracks. I'm sure the high quality versions will be much better. The more I listren to Vicarious, the more I like it! I love both these bands!
    "I'll see you on the other side." - Sleight of Hand

Top Bands
    1. Pearl Jam - Vs. , Ten , Avocado , Yield , Vitalogy , Binaural , No Code , Riot Act.
    2. Tool - Lateralus , Aenima , 10,000 days , Undertow , Opiate
  • Options
    JSP552003JSP552003 Posts: 222
    great song....took me a few listens to really get into it but now i love it...definitely will be buyin the new album....can't wait for may 2nd
  • Options
    after my first listen, i thought it was just another tool song but now I can't stop, i'm hooked. I can't describe it either, they just sound really good.
    "I'll be hanging upside down, and there I will swing, for all e.........tern.............ni..............ty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    habit77habit77 Posts: 8
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Palm muting and cheesy lyrics. Maynard is a hype mongerer.

I'll give you your right to claim a song as shitty, cheesy, etc.... but calling maynard a hype mongerer? I have no allegiance to the guy, but I just dont understand. When have you ever seen maynard promoting his music, songs, thoughts in the public eye? Or forcing his beliefs down the publics throat. Or creating hype around any of his albums, or ideals?

I'll get slammed for this, but when you have PJ promoting this album harder than any other album before.. doing TV commericals, releasing a 15 second clip of WWS to the public weeks before its release...etc. I think then your talking about over promoting and hype mongering.

Go head, rip me a new one everyone. :)
  • Options
    so PJ promote their music? so who gives? one would have to be stupid not to promote a product that one spent so much energy (not to mention money) on. anyway could someone be so kind to perhaps send this song to me....just give me a PM if you can or post a link. i will buy this album the day it comes out, i'm just impatient to have a listen to the first single. :p
    The wind is blowing cold
    Have we lost our way tonight?
    Have we lost our hope to sorrow?

Feels like were all alone
    Running further from what’s right
    And there are no more heroes to follow

So what are we becoming?
    Where did we go wrong?
  • Options
    I live in the land of no rock stations .... NYC

Can anyone help point me in the right direction to hear some new tool?
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.