Chris Cornell Unplugged Best Since Nirvana New York

124»

Comments

• I know it's been posted before, but I just listened to the whole show..damn what a great showcase of his amazing talent..solo material, temple of the dog, soundgarden,audioslave, billie jean cover, led zeppelin cover, bob marley cover, elvis costello cover!!! ..it is sick..I instantly loved it..doesn't happen much these days..

right click and save while you can..buy the boot if and when it is released...

http://www.triadpictures.com/audioslave/index.php?dir=CHRIS%20CORNELL/Chris%20Cornell%20-%20Unplugged%20in%20Sweeden/

I think AIC's Unplugged is better than the Chris Cornell one....

I wish Soundgarden would have done an Unplugged when they were in their prime.....would have been tremendous I'm sure.
  • Ten Dude wrote:
    I think AIC's Unplugged is better than the Chris Cornell one....

I wish Soundgarden would have done an Unplugged when they were in their prime.....would have been tremendous I'm sure.

I for one am glad there wasn't a Soundgarden unplugged for one reason: Kim Thayil. I much prefer Kim Thayil's droning, cut through your bone riffs and he is half of the reason why Cornell's solo version of "Like Suicide" is inferior to the 'Garden's.

As for this set, it is great for sure when he stays within his range. Apparently I'm in the minority when I say "Wide Awake" is great until the end of the song. His covers are terrific though, especially "Billie Jean;" one of the best covers I've heard of that song.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    great unplugged, and it´s not fair compare this unplugged with nirvana one, cornell did this unplugged as a solo artist, also has 41/42 years and still sing amazing, nirvana did it as a group in his peak career...

i missed some songs: sunshower, when i´m down, seasons, shadow of the sun, etx...
  • i cant seem to download wide awake...can anyone PM me and send it??
    plaseee i want to have the wholee showww!!!