50 Cent: I'll quit if outsold by West

2»

Comments

• Songburst wrote:
    None of the aforementioned "artists" hold a candle to Del the Funky Homosapien.

Deltron 3030 is the shit.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    chris05 wrote:
    anyone one else see this...... what a dickhead.... i hope kanye do outsell him so i dont have to hear his shit music anymore.

I might just buy the new kanye album.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • OdinOdin Posts: 599
    "50 Cent: I'll quit if outsold by West"

Bet this promotional stint will boost record sales... Kanye's that is.
  • I hate all these ignorant people. There is some fantastic hip-hop out there if people just listened. Like this thread stated, Talib, Common, Kayne are amazing in their own right. The Roots were the second best performance at Lolla right next to PJ. They got the crowd so fired up, and they are all excellent musicians. The Roots live are one of the best live acts out today.
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    itsevobaby wrote:
    also check out blackalicious.
    I've heard a track where he rhymes the alphabet and picks up the speed as he progresses and by the end he just screams ZEALOTS!! Was incredible :)
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    J5 were a good group.

Cut Chemist being gone = No more J5. Chali 2na is solo now, but he was the best rapper by far in that group anyway. I'm looking forward to his album.
    SO soo soooooo wrong, caught them in september, blew me the fuck away. Im with you in that Ill take Cut Chemist over Numark, hell any dj, any day of the week, but Feedback destroyed Quality Control imo. What the deal with Chali being solo? Its hard to keep track of the band, their website is useless and there are waaaaay too many rumours lol

Dublin 08/06
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    Listen to Gil- Scott Heron and you will see what utter poo rap has become,and how far removed it is now from the original message!
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07
  • This isn't obviously a very scientific way to predict this but, I just heard on television that on iTunes, Kanye's album is #2 and 50 Cent's is at #9. On Amazon.com, Kanye's album is at #43, while 50 Cent's is at #134. Some of you may get your wish.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    50 Cent is an arrogant little dickhead. I'm going to buy Kanye just to see him fuck off, and i urge everyone to do the same, we'll have one less talentless imbecile wasting peoples time.
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
    I'm Gone wrote:
    50 Cent is an arrogant little dickhead.
    And Kanye is?

Dublin 08/06
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    Binaural wrote:
    I've heard a track where he rhymes the alphabet and picks up the speed as he progresses and by the end he just screams ZEALOTS!! Was incredible :)
    is that the one when he's rhymeing the periodic table & shit? chemcial calisthentics, that climax is soo fuckin incredible. simply amazing. def my fav hip hop group. a must for any J5 fan. blazing arrow guests J5 members as well as ben harper & zack de la rocha among others.

check out this live clip from lolla:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWxs83GLP8
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    I'm Gone wrote:
    50 Cent is an arrogant little dickhead. I'm going to buy Kanye just to see him fuck off, and i urge everyone to do the same, we'll have one less talentless imbecile wasting peoples time.

Hahaha. Won't it be funny when it's released that Kanye and 50 Cents were in on this together just to get a bunch of stupid white boys to part with their hard earned money for some garbage music. I urge everyone to buy neither album so that they both go away.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    they're saying kenny chesney's album will outsell both 50 and kanye, so we might get very lucky and have both of them quit.
  • Kanye is a respected artist whether you like him personally or not. If he quit it would be bad for music and the final nail in the coffin for artistic mainstream rap.

50 Cent can go away forever and not be missed.
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Kanye is a respected artist whether you like him personally or not. If he quit it would be bad for music and the final nail in the coffin for artistic mainstream rap.

50 Cent can go away forever and not be missed.
    I agree.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I hate all these ignorant people. There is some fantastic hip-hop out there if people just listened. Like this thread stated, Talib, Common, Kayne are amazing in their own right. The Roots were the second best performance at Lolla right next to PJ. They got the crowd so fired up, and they are all excellent musicians. The Roots live are one of the best live acts out today.

Agreed!! I love their last album and had a chance to see them last weekend (and also will this coming weekend!) at Rock The Bells. They put on a hell of a show!

Kanye... pretty good when not being an attention whore and I don't give a damn about 50 cent.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I hate all these ignorant people. There is some fantastic hip-hop out there if people just listened. Like this thread stated, Talib, Common, Kayne are amazing in their own right. The Roots were the second best performance at Lolla right next to PJ. They got the crowd so fired up, and they are all excellent musicians. The Roots live are one of the best live acts out today.

I think Kanye West's amazingness is questionable. The Roots are good but this guy isnt up to much in my opinion. The songs he did with Maroon 5 and Jamie Foxx were just like many other pop songs i hear, and the rest of the stuff he has produced has been pretty uninteresting.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.