Options

My moment with Ed at Mansfield II

2»

Comments

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    That's such a cool story too. I wonder if Ed realizes how the littlest interaction can be something we will never forget:)
    haha, my brother thinks I'm gay for Ed, but I usually just get back at him by telling him how he's gay for Thom Yorke.
    still, awesome moment.
    So did you just graduate high school too?
    yes, I did. I start college in the fall, finally. where are you going for college?
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    _outlaw wrote:
    haha, my brother thinks I'm gay for Ed, but I usually just get back at him by telling him how he's gay for Thom Yorke.
    still, awesome moment.

yes, I did. I start college in the fall, finally. where are you going for college?

I'm going to Loyola University Chicago. And get this, I move there on August 20th!!!!! The day before the EV shows! I live near Boston right now. So I at least get to go to those 4 shows.:D:D:D

Where are you going?
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    I'm going to Loyola University Chicago. And get this, I move there on August 20th!!!!! The day before the EV shows! I live near Boston right now. So I at least get to go to those 4 shows.:D:D:D

Where are you going?
    Wow, you're lucky, lol.
    I'm going to the University of Chicago (maybe we'll run into eachother in the city :p), but don't go until Sept 20... looks like I'm a month late, haha.

I'm still gonna shoot for the 2 nights here in DC though.
  • Options
    BlackCorduroyBlackCorduroy Posts: 1,374
    _outlaw wrote:
    Wow, you're lucky, lol.
    I'm going to the University of Chicago (maybe we'll run into eachother in the city :p), but don't go until Sept 20... looks like I'm a month late, haha.

I'm still gonna shoot for the 2 nights here in DC though.
    Thats so cool. University of Chicago is such a great school, you must be really smart.:) Good luck with tix for DC, hope you get them
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i saw that!!! i saw him doing exactly that during that show and i didnt know why he was doing that, and now i know why! :D i was sitting sec 1, 8th row so i was close enough to see it happen. just so you know, it wasn't a dream and really did happen :)

so cool of you to confirm it for her. :)

Did somebody just call Eddie Vedder old?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

hehehehe
    i mostly worded it like that for kids who might read my website.
    'ew, gross she has a cruch on him, he's old'
    plus EV has always been older than me my whole life. <---that was a joke ......by a lot. errr...well a few years. i'm 29. :p
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*