Confirmed Lolla bands?

2»

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    Todd76 wrote:
    Pearl Jam, Muse, Iggy & The Stooges, Modest Mouse, Interpol, My Morning Jacket, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Snow Patrol, Spoon, TV On The Radio, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Yo La Tengo, Hold Steady, Blonde Redhead, Sparklehorse, Son Volt, Peter Bjorn & John, Tapes N Tapes, Tokyo Police Club, Cold War Kids, Annuals, Sam Roberts

.....not too shabby - thought there might be a couple more standouts on the line-up (ie. the Decemberists, Arcade Fire, Bloc Party, the Shins, Wilco, Feist, Stars)

.....if this is the line-up, who would be headlining the non-Pearl Jam nights????

the link above you is gone... wonder if that means they shut it down? anyway, that lineup looks pretty great to me. plenty of bands id love to see there. i dont mind if decemberists and bloc party arent there, cos i just saw them on my own this summer for full sets ;) as to the rest, shins, wilco, feist and stars all played last year. your odds of those aren't good. im hoping arcade fire will headline one night... i've heard that rumor. other than that, id have to guess closers would be iggy, modest mouse, or snow patrol from that list. but we'll see. im stoked!
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    the link above you is gone... wonder if that means they shut it down? anyway, that lineup looks pretty great to me. plenty of bands id love to see there. i dont mind if decemberists and bloc party arent there, cos i just saw them on my own this summer for full sets ;) as to the rest, shins, wilco, feist and stars all played last year. your odds of those aren't good. im hoping arcade fire will headline one night... i've heard that rumor. other than that, id have to guess closers would be iggy, modest mouse, or snow patrol from that list. but we'll see. im stoked!

did you see the link before it vanished.....

......I only listed bands that I was interested in

.....Silverchair was on it (if memory serves me correctly you are a Silverchair fan????), as well as Daft Punk, Patti Smith, Ben Harper, Kings Of Leon, Black Keys
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    The link still works - the lineup is:

Pearl Jam, Daft Punk, Ben Harper, Muse, Iggy & The Stooges, Modest Mouse, Interpol, My Morning Jacket, Satellite Party, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Snow Patrol, The Roots, Patti Smith, Kings Of Leon, The Black Keys, Regina Spektor, Spoon, Lupe Fiasco, TV On The Radio, Pete Yorn, G. Love, Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, LCD Soundsystem, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Silverchair, Femi Kuti, Yo La Tengo, Hold Steady, Jack's Mannequin, Stephen Marley, STS9, MIA, Slightly Stoopid, Blonde Redhead, Sparklehorse, Sean Lennon, !!!, Blue October, Son Volt, Motion City Soundtrack, Polyphonic Spree, Peter Bjorn & John, Silversun Pickups, CSS, The Rapture, The Wailers, Roky Erickson, Tapes N Tapes, Heartless Bastards, The View, The Cribs, The Fratellis, Ghostland Observatory, Tokyo Police Club, Rhymefest, Soulive, Cold War Kids, Annuals, Fields, Electric Six, Jim Noir, Elvis Perkins, Sam Roberts, Black Angels, Charlie Musselwhite, Aqueduct, Juliette & The Licks, Dios, Viva Voce, David Vandervelde, Los Campesinos!, Chin Up Chin Up, Ryan Shaw, Colour Revolt, Satin Peaches, Illinois, Arckid, Mickey Avalon, The 1900s, Bang Bang Bang, Bound Stems, High Class Elite Carey Ott, Matt Roan
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    stpmattb wrote:
    The link still works - the lineup is:

Pearl Jam, Daft Punk, Ben Harper, Muse, Iggy & The Stooges, Modest Mouse, Interpol, My Morning Jacket, Satellite Party, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Snow Patrol, The Roots, Patti Smith, Kings Of Leon, The Black Keys, Regina Spektor, Spoon, Lupe Fiasco, TV On The Radio, Pete Yorn, G. Love, Paolo Nutini, Amy Winehouse, LCD Soundsystem, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Silverchair, Femi Kuti, Yo La Tengo, Hold Steady, Jack's Mannequin, Stephen Marley, STS9, MIA, Slightly Stoopid, Blonde Redhead, Sparklehorse, Sean Lennon, !!!, Blue October, Son Volt, Motion City Soundtrack, Polyphonic Spree, Peter Bjorn & John, Silversun Pickups, CSS, The Rapture, The Wailers, Roky Erickson, Tapes N Tapes, Heartless Bastards, The View, The Cribs, The Fratellis, Ghostland Observatory, Tokyo Police Club, Rhymefest, Soulive, Cold War Kids, Annuals, Fields, Electric Six, Jim Noir, Elvis Perkins, Sam Roberts, Black Angels, Charlie Musselwhite, Aqueduct, Juliette & The Licks, Dios, Viva Voce, David Vandervelde, Los Campesinos!, Chin Up Chin Up, Ryan Shaw, Colour Revolt, Satin Peaches, Illinois, Arckid, Mickey Avalon, The 1900s, Bang Bang Bang, Bound Stems, High Class Elite Carey Ott, Matt Roan

they finally booked some bands that haven't already played the area a buncha times in the past year!...and, they got a bit more adventurous.

Of Coachella, Bonnaroo and Lolla, lolla is usually the least adventurous.