Very plain lyrics, ie: three days grace, nickleback

2»

Comments

• oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    intodeep wrote:
    I actually love the simplicity of wishlist. It is what draws me to the song and for some reason it makes me think about the past and the meaning little things have in yoru life a lot.

I know pulling one sample lyric from a band is a cheap shot and anyone can do it for any band ever, but Nickleback and many others don't have the songs that touch me.

so yeah maybe for some big wave and don't gimmie no lip don't strike a deep chord but i don't hear any nickleback songs making me feel like present tense, i got shit, black, immortality, or countless other songs do.

so it is not the fact that they have one or two HORRIBLE songs with very immature lyrics. It is the fact that in my opinion they lack the powerful songs to off balence their horrible songs.

wishlist, thumbing my way, and betterman make up my "trifecta of suckage". its hard to pick a worst one because thay all have the qualities of a bad song.. wishlist is just too boring, monotone, and repetitive. thumbing my way sucks from the first note, and betterman is just an all around crappy song. those 3 songs go absolutely nowhere, and always get skipped when i'm listening to, or i get up and walk around during those songs at shows...
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys