Marilyn Manson OR Wintersleep

2»

Comments

• if i have your guarantee on that, then im in!
    Guaranteed...it'll blow your balls off.
  • CHECK THIS NEWS OUT!!!!

MARILYN MANSON IS NOW ON FEB 17th!!!!!!!!

WINTERSLEEP IS ON FEB 16th!!!!!!

can now go to both!

thanks for the input...but now i get to see both....the decision has been made by the gods!

so effing happy i get to sleep wintersleep!!!!!!!! so happy.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • So whats the big hooplah about Wintersleep? What do they sound like?

download some, the new album is incredible....great music...they have 3 albums all good, but the new one is amazing.

or check the 18 pager here:

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=245344
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • OK... I'm no massive Wintersleep fan, I like them don't get me wrong but i'm not huge on them, but personally, I would go to watch them.

Marilyn Manson USED to be good (and i'm talking 1994 - 1998) but he sold out. His stage shows are ok but he just sings the same shite as always. Once you've heard 'Sweet Dreams' and watched him cut himself (does he even do that anymore?!) a few times the novelty wears off. Even when I saw him he was starting to get above himself.

I've seen Manson about 5 times from 2000 onward, not too shabby seeing as he used to play more of his 'older' stuff like 'My Monkey' and 'Mister Superstar' but you know, for all the tea in china I wouldn't go to watch him play 'Heart shaped glasses' (wtf?!) or 'Tainted Love'. If I saw Manson again, he'd have to really pull it out the bag and do some old skool shit.

Sell out.

Go watch Wintersleep dude.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • he'd have to really pull it out the bag and do some old skool shit.

I dont even care about "sellout", i just think his new shit sucks.

I wasn't even a fan of Anti-Christ, much less ALL the albums that came after. :(

When he announces he is going to play POAF live in its entirety, i'll BE THERE.

I saw manson in small clubs 4 times in 94 & 95, and it was AWESOME.

The next time i saw him, it blew asshole.

TRUTH
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • newfie joe!!! lemme guess, he was drinking SCREECH that night.

Lol.
    He was drinking anything he could get his hands on.
    And when we DID finally make it to the show, he stayed outside talking to the chick in the Radio broadcast van for another 2 or 3 songs.

I ran inside in fury and got to our seats right in between stone and Ed ... and he was no where to be found.

I ran back outside (and i mean, i RAN!) all the way down the floor and up the stairs around the arena and out the door, during Betterman, to find him STILL talking to this chick.

"Joe, Joe, Joe! FRONT ROW, DUDE! FRONT ROW! LETS GO!" ...

Finally pull him away from this girl,
    he can't find his damn ticket at the door.
    Wait wait wait. Worry worry worry.
    Get down on the floor. The lead security bouncer dude harrasses him about his ticket, which he has misplaced AGAIN ... and oh man ... what a cluster fuck ... Joe was WASTED ... :D
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Lol.
    He was drinking anything he could get his hands on.
    And when we DID finally make it to the show, he stayed outside talking to the chick in the Radio broadcast van for another 2 or 3 songs.

I ran inside in fury and got to our seats right in between stone and Ed ... and he was no where to be found.

I ran back outside (and i mean, i RAN!) all the way down the floor and up the stairs around the arena and out the door, during Betterman, to find him STILL talking to this chick.

"Joe, Joe, Joe! FRONT ROW, DUDE! FRONT ROW! LETS GO!" ...

Finally pull him away from this girl,
    he can't find his damn ticket at the door.
    Wait wait wait. Worry worry worry.
    Get down on the floor. The lead security bouncer dude harrasses him about his ticket, which he has misplaced AGAIN ... and oh man ... what a cluster fuck ... Joe was WASTED ... :D

hahhahahha, sounds like him. ive only hung with him at a few shows in philly and washington...but i know how he gets even after only a couple experiences...hes not on this board hey?

i hope manson kicks ass. i hope he doesnt burn a bible or cut himself. im 27. too old for that shit.