Any Peter Gabriel fans here?

2»

Comments

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    tybird wrote:
    Yes, yes..........a Genesis reunion tour with Peter on lead vocals would be devine..........maybe he would wear the costumes.........."The Lamb" live again.........maybe even "Supper's Ready"........or "Cinema Show"...and keep tape on Phil Collins' mouth and his ass at the drum kit.

now you're just being a tease. ;)
    *imagines*
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    now you're just being a tease. ;)
    *imagines*
    You talk'in to me??? :)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    tybird wrote:
    You talk'in to me??? :)

yes, as a matter of fact i am. :p
    IF/when genesis does a reunion tour, you should absolutely come up to NYC...b/c you know they'll play msg...and it would be very, very cool to meet you and daystar. :cool: hell, the 2 of you visit NY for any reason, would be cool to meet you both, but genesis/peter gabriel just make it that much cooler. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• I personally like Peter Gabriel a lot. I have "So," "Us," and "Up"

"So" is good, but not my favorite.

I think "Us" is a masterpiece. 'Love to be Loved' is one of the greatest songs I have ever heard, but the whole album is great. The only problem is that it is so heavy handed and depressing, I can't bring myself to listen to it very often.

After waiting 10 years, "Up" didn't disappoint. 'Growing Up' is a classic. 'No Way Out' is good if you can manage not to kill yourself while listening. My only problem with this cd is the amatuer rhyme scheme in 'The Barry Williams Show,' which would have been good otherwise.
    I love my female wife...
    we sit around and wonder exactly why our marriage should feel threatened by gay marriage
  • are there!!!

signal to noise- let me listen to it RIGHT now....

LOVE the guy. been a fan since i was 7. ;)

woohooooooo
    Rarghstarfarian.