tybird wrote:
    Signal to Noise-Peter Gabriel
    OOps. Eyes of the world-GD
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Bob Weir wrote:
    OOps. Eyes of the world-GD
    Death Alley Driver-Rainbow
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Death Alley Driver-Rainbow
    River Town - Live
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    River Town - Live
    Northern Star-Hole
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Northern Star-Hole
    Round Are Way - Oasis
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Round Are Way - Oasis
    You Are-Pearl Jam
    tybird wrote:
    You Are-Pearl Jam
    End of a Century - blur

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    End of a Century - blur
    Yours is No Disgrace-Yes
    tybird wrote:
    Yours is No Disgrace-Yes
    Ecstasy In Decay - Carnibal Corpse

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Ecstasy In Decay - Carnibal Corpse
    Yes Or No-The Go Gos
  • Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    tybird wrote:
    Yes Or No-The Go Gos
    Oh my God-Michael Franti and Spearhead
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Oh my God-Michael Franti and Spearhead
    Damaged People - Depeche Mode

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Damaged People - Depeche Mode
    Everyday-Buddy Holly
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Everyday-Buddy Holly
    You Ain't the First - GN'R

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You Ain't the First - GN'R
    Throw Your Hatred Down-Neil Young
    tybird wrote:
    Throw Your Hatred Down-Neil Young
    Night Prowler - AC/DC

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Night Prowler - AC/DC
    Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
    tybird wrote:
    Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
    Lilian - Depeche Mode

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Lilian - Depeche Mode

Nu är det väl revolution på gång - (Swedish band) bob hund
    Present Tense Inhabiter #0041
    Present Tense ambassador of Norway

NB: I'm MALE!

War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
    shampo41 wrote:
    Nu är det väl revolution på gång - (Swedish band) bob hund
    Goofy's Concern-Butthole Surfers
    tybird wrote:
    Goofy's Concern-Butthole Surfers
    Never Let You Go - INXS

YNWA
  • Ohio - Neil Young
    darkgreen wrote:
    Ohio - Neil Young
    Overpower Thee - Auf der Maur

YNWA
  • eulogy - tool
    darkgreen wrote:
    eulogy - tool
    You Learn - Alanis Morissette

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You Learn - Alanis Morissette
    Natty Dread-Marley
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Natty Dread-Marley
    Dirty Window - MetallicA

YNWA
  • With a little help from my friends - The Beatles
    Earthgirl wrote:
    With a little help from my friends - The Beatles
    Supernatural - Garbage

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Supernatural - Garbage
    Little Babies-Sleater-Kinney