I name a song, you name a song starting with the last letter

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
    MFC-Pearl Jam
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    MFC-Pearl Jam
    Chemical Tribe - Jerry Cantrell
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Chemical Tribe - Jerry Cantrell
    Every Kinda People-Robert Palmer
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Every Kinda People-Robert Palmer
    Electricity - Suede
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Electricity - Suede
    You Make Lovin' Fun-Fleetwood Mac
    tybird wrote:
    You Make Lovin' Fun-Fleetwood Mac
    Never Be Free - Garbage

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Never Be Free - Garbage
    Elektrik-King Crimson
    tybird wrote:
    Elektrik-King Crimson
    Kick My Ass - Garbage

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Kick My Ass - Garbage
    Sea of Joy-Blind Faith
    tybird wrote:
    Sea of Joy-Blind Faith
    You Look So Fine - Garbage

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You Look So Fine - Garbage
    Easy Money-King Crimson
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    tybird wrote:
    Easy Money-King Crimson

your so vague - QOTSA
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Ernestine - Noir Désir
    [I know i was born and that i'll die
    the in between is mine...
    i am mine]
  • Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    Mondariso wrote:
    Ernestine - Noir Désir
    Everyday People-Sly and the Family Stone
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Everyday People-Sly and the Family Stone
    Eat The Music-Kate Bush
  • tybird wrote:
    Eat The Music-Kate Bush

Cat Scratch fever- Ted Nugent
    Yellow Ledbetter is my least favorite song. Because as soon as you hear the first note you know it is time to say goodbye.
    Cat Scratch fever- Ted Nugent
    Robert DeNiro's Waiting-Bananarama
    tybird wrote:
    Robert DeNiro's Waiting-Bananarama
    Get Real Paid - Beck

YNWA
  • Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Get Real Paid - Beck
    Down the Road-The Other Ones
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Down the Road-The Other Ones
    Damage Inc - MetallicA

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Damage Inc - MetallicA

Cupid de Locke - The Smashing Pumpkins
    Cupid de Locke - The Smashing Pumpkins
    Early American - Sonic Youth

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Early American - Sonic Youth

No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire
  • bigmuzzbigmuzz Posts: 299
    No Cars Go - The Arcade Fire

one of these days - Pink Floyd
    Sydney Wed 8 Nov 2006....

when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll.........

see me @ www.myspace.com/bigmuzz

keep on rockin!.......
    bigmuzz wrote:
    one of these days - Pink Floyd
    Soma - Smashing Pumpkins

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Soma - Smashing Pumpkins
    Angels and Fuselage-Drive-by Truckers
    tybird wrote:
    Angels and Fuselage-Drive-by Truckers
    Everything - Dave Navarro

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Everything - Dave Navarro
    Guernica-Adrian Belew
    tybird wrote:
    Guernica-Adrian Belew
    Angel Eyes - Jerry Cantrell

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Angel Eyes - Jerry Cantrell
    Signal to Noise-Peter Gabriel