I name a song, you name a song starting with the last letter

Comments

• vedhead01 wrote:
    Smile-PJ !!!

Everything in it's right place - Radiohead
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Everything in it's right place - Radiohead
    Evenflow-Pearl Jam
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Wishlist- PJ
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

"Heaven is not a place you go when you die
    it's that moment you touch her and you actually feel alive."- The Spill Canvas
  • vedhead01 wrote:
    Wishlist- PJ

Times They Are A Changin' - Bob fucking Dylan
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Times They Are A Changin' - Bob fucking Dylan
    Needle and The Damage Done-Neil Young
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • RVM86RVM86 Posts: 76
    Hey Abookamongstthemany, you sound like John Cusak in High Fidelity.......love that movie.......
    Emotional Rescue - Rolling Stones
    War In Iraq? Do It In My Name.
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    RVM86 wrote:
    Hey Abookamongstthemany, you sound like John Cusak in High Fidelity.......love that movie.......
    Emotional Rescue - Rolling Stones
    Everything Counts - Depeche Mode
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Screwdriver - White Stripes
    Screwdriver - White Stripes
    Runners Dial Zero - Beck
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Runners Dial Zero - Beck

O2...Sleater-Kinney

PJ Sparks
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
    PJ Sparks wrote:
    O2...Sleater-Kinney

PJ Sparks
    2 Become 1 - Spice Girls ;)

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    2 Become 1 - Spice Girls ;)
    #1 Must Have-Sleater-Kinney
  • tybird wrote:
    #1 Must Have-Sleater-Kinney

epiphany-Staind
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

"Heaven is not a place you go when you die
    it's that moment you touch her and you actually feel alive."- The Spill Canvas
    vedhead01 wrote:
    epiphany-Staind
    Yours is No Disgrace-Yes
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    tybird wrote:
    Yours is No Disgrace-Yes

even flow...that was easy :)
    my2hands wrote:
    even flow...that was easy :)
    Why Can't I-Liz Phair
  • tybird wrote:
    Why Can't I-Liz Phair

Idiotique (my all time fav by them :)) - Radiohead

-Oscar Wilde
    Idiotique (my all time fav by them :)) - Radiohead
    Explain it to Me - Liz Phair

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Explain it to Me - Liz Phair
    Elvis Presley And America-U2
    tybird wrote:
    Elvis Presley And America-U2
    Already Dead - Beck

YNWA
    Don't Be Shy - The Libertines
    Don't Be Shy - The Libertines
    Yesterdays-Gun n' Roses
    tybird wrote:
    Yesterdays-Gun n' Roses
    Static - Beck

YNWA
    Crazy Mary - Pearl Jam
    Crazy Mary - Pearl Jam
    Yallah-Page & Plant
    tybird wrote:
    Yallah-Page & Plant
    Hotwax - Beck

YNWA
    Xanandu - Olivia Newton-John
    Xanandu - Olivia Newton-John
    Unsung-Helmet
    tybird wrote:
    Unsung-Helmet
    Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck
    Eyes Wide Open-King Crimson