I name a song, you name a song starting with the last letter

Comments

• AxlUlrich wrote:
    Youth Against Fascism - Sonic Youth

Metronomic Underground...Stereolab

PJ Sparks
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
  • AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    PJ Sparks wrote:
    Metronomic Underground...Stereolab

PJ Sparks
    Debra - Beck
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • AxlUlrich wrote:
    Debra - Beck

A Quick One (While He's Away)...The Who
    "You can bomb the world to pieces, but you can't bomb it to peace".
    PJ Sparks wrote:
    A Quick One (While He's Away)...The Who
    You're a Heartbreaker - Elvis
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    You're a Heartbreaker - Elvis
    Roll To Me-Del Amitri
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    tybird wrote:
    Roll To Me-Del Amitri
    Espionage - Green Day

YNWA
  • amentvedderamentvedder Posts: 3,610
    Easily - RHCP
    Easily - RHCP
    YMCA - Village People

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    YMCA - Village People
    Antmusic-Adam and The Ants
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    Can't Stand Me Now - The Libertines

Where the Streets Have No Name-U2
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
    LedZepFan wrote:
    Where the Streets Have No Name-U2
    Escape - MetallicA

YNWA
    Ease Your Feet In The Sea - Belle & Sebastian
    Ease Your Feet In The Sea - Belle & Sebastian
    Already Dead - Beck

YNWA
    Danny Boy - MLB
    Danny Boy - MLB
    You're No Rock N' Roll Fun-Sleater-Kinney
    tybird wrote:
    You're No Rock N' Roll Fun-Sleater-Kinney
    New White Kross - Sonic Youth

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    New White Kross - Sonic Youth
    Save You-Pearl Jam
    tybird wrote:
    Save You-Pearl Jam
    Unmade Bed - Sonic Youth

YNWA
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Unmade Bed - Sonic Youth
    Don't Follow-Alice In Chains
    tybird wrote:
    Don't Follow-Alice In Chains
    Wish Fulfillment - Sonic Youth

YNWA
    The Brothers Cup - RHCP
  • tafomtafom Posts: 47
    Push It-Garbage
    "I got this shirt for 35 cents"-Eddie Vedder

Toronto 2000
    London 2005
    Hamilton 2005
    Toronto 2006
    tafom wrote:
    Push It-Garbage
    Thermador-Butthole Surfers
  • tybird wrote:
    Thermador-Butthole Surfers

Reckoning - Ani
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Reckoning - Ani
    God is a Number-Sleater-Kinney
  • tybird wrote:
    God is a Number-Sleater-Kinney

Revolver - Rage
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Revolver - Rage
    Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
  • El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    tybird wrote:
    Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush

Lateralus - Tool
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Smile-PJ !!!
    I had a false belief I thought I came here to stay. we're all just visiting, breaking like waves! - E.V.

"Heaven is not a place you go when you die
    it's that moment you touch her and you actually feel alive."- The Spill Canvas