'Tarantula' Pumpkins new single... hear it hear NOW!!!!

13»

Comments

• brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    it's OK but i don't think it's gonna make a big impact.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • oh please, few people have such a distinct style and understanding of layering and dynamics. I'm sure there are many guitarists who can play quicker etc, but some of his solos and riffs are fucking legendary. Plus, how would you know?! If you would rather put ice picks in your ears than listen to a Pumpkins song, then you surely can't really be that familiar with his music?
    X a million. I love Corgan's voice personally, but denying his writing or especially his guitar playing is ludacris.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Fucking Awesome!!! Holy Fuckballs!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    oppie1 wrote:
    i never said i liked linkin park... i said they're alot better then oasis.. which still isnt saying much. we can disregard your musical opinion based on your nickname.. oasis are pretty awful too

as for me and my fav bands...i'm more into metal and hardcore.. PJ is the softest stuff i listen to..and i'm sad to say i'm falling out of love with them.. they're still a great band.. but there is so much more music out there then PJ and PJ related bands(side projects, guest appearances, bands that opened for them[cause there were ALOT of shitty openers.MMJ and SY come to mind]...)

right now i've been hooked on

Boyhitscar (obviously)
    In This Moment.. fucking sick band to see live.. plus Maria is a piece of eye candy
    Walls of Jericho.. so much energy in this band
    Machinehead.. their new album is fantastic.. so fuckin heavy
    He is Legend
    In Flames (i will see this band live once..)
    Nonpoint
    RATM (can't wait to see them in July)
    Otep (Ghostflowers is a great tune)
    Stabbing Westward (if only i got to see them live once)

tewl
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    cc10106 wrote:
    tewl
    yeah.. i'm the tool.. i dont take ed's load all over my face. oh my god, ed loves this band, they opened for PJ, so i'm required to love them. 95% of the bands that opened for PJ or bands that ed loves are garbage... you're nothing but a lemming..

your mom's box
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    oppie1 wrote:
    yeah.. i'm the tool.. i dont take ed's load all over my face. oh my god, ed loves this band, they opened for PJ, so i'm required to love them. 95% of the bands that opened for PJ or bands that ed loves are garbage... you're nothing but a lemming..

your mom's box

intelligent mature response :rolleyes:

btw, just b/c you like a few, most or all of the bands opening for PJ doesn't make you a lemming.
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
  • intelligent mature response :rolleyes:

btw, just b/c you like a few, most or all of the bands opening for PJ doesn't make you a lemming.
    In fact, going out of your way to call people out on it like some self righteous non conformist is as much or more of the qualities of a 'lemming' if you ask me.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 205
    i was initially critical of this tune but it's growing on me now. i'll reserve verdict for the album!

excited though. sp rule my ass. and adore is majorly underrated.

machina stinks though.
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
    oppie1 wrote:

your mom's box

lemming? haha, pretty weak dude. the mom comment is beyond retarded. i'm sure it might fit on another board, say lp's. my earlier statement is re-affirmed - thanks.

looks like you're the one who cares the most about what bands ed likes, and his 'load'. so what's the other 5%? still holding out for a linkin park/ limp biscuit suck off?
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    cc10106 wrote:
    lemming? haha, pretty weak dude. the mom comment is beyond retarded. i'm sure it might fit on another board, say lp's. my earlier statement is re-affirmed - thanks.

looks like you're the one who cares the most about what bands ed likes, and his 'load'. so what's the other 5%? still holding out for a linkin park/ limp biscuit suck off?
    if you knew the meaning behind "your moms box" you'd understand

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... +mom's+box

the other 5% of bands that are decent that opened for PJ are/were Sparta,Sleater Kinney,Ben Harper, 4 Non Blondes
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
    oppie1 wrote:
    if you knew the meaning behind "your moms box" you'd understand

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... +mom's+box

the other 5% of bands that are decent that opened for PJ are/were Sparta,Sleater Kinney,Ben Harper, 4 Non Blondes

yeah dude, WAAAAY over my head with that one. give me a break. i think we all get the point considering it's already on every post you make. i'm pretty sure jim norton would laugh at you.
  • trebmaltrebmal Posts: 102
    oppie1 wrote:
    i never said i liked linkin park... i said they're alot better then oasis.. which still isnt saying much. we can disregard your musical opinion based on your nickname.. oasis are pretty awful too

as for me and my fav bands...i'm more into metal and hardcore.. PJ is the softest stuff i listen to..and i'm sad to say i'm falling out of love with them.. they're still a great band.. but there is so much more music out there then PJ and PJ related bands(side projects, guest appearances, bands that opened for them[cause there were ALOT of shitty openers.MMJ and SY come to mind]...)

right now i've been hooked on

Boyhitscar (obviously)
    In This Moment.. fucking sick band to see live.. plus Maria is a piece of eye candy
    Walls of Jericho.. so much energy in this band
    Machinehead.. their new album is fantastic.. so fuckin heavy
    He is Legend
    In Flames (i will see this band live once..)
    Nonpoint
    RATM (can't wait to see them in July)
    Otep (Ghostflowers is a great tune)
    Stabbing Westward (if only i got to see them live once)

That's why.... that's a pretty good list of metal/hard rock... then the pumpkins just arent your cup of tea. I saw machine head last week, great show... as well as Megadeth! Like their new album a lot.... I got to see stabbing westward, their latest stuff was soft though too....

As for new SP, I like it too. I like whiney voices sometimes if they're done well.... boy hits car kinda has whiney vocals too though... hehe oh well I like a lot of music.... that's just me.
    9.15.98, 8.29.00, 8.30.00, 7.02.03, 7.03.03, 7.11.03 Mansfield, MA | 9.28.04, 9.29.04 Boston, MA, 5.12.06 Albany, NY | 5.13.06 Hartford, CT | 5.24, 5.25.06 Boston, MA | 8.05.07 Chicago, IL (lolla) | 6.27.08 Hartford, CT | 6.28, 6.30.08 Mansfield, MA | 10.4.09 Austin, TX (ACL), 10.30 | 10.31.09, Philadelphia, PA 5.17.10 Boston, MA, 10.15 | 10.16.2013 Worcester, MA, 10.25.13 Hartford, CT, 10.16.14 Detroit, MI, 4.18.16 Hampton, VA, 5.1 | 5.2.16 NYC, 8.5 | 8.7.16 Boston, MA, 7.3.18 Kraków, PL | 8.8 - 8.10.18 Seattle, WA | 8.13.18 Missoula, MT | 8.18.18 Chicago, IL | 9.2 - 9.4.18 Boston, MA | 9.18.21 Asbury Park, NJ | 9.1.22 Québec City, CAN | 9.3.22 Ottawa, CAN
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    This thread had now reached amazing new levels of stupidity.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • western pearlwestern pearl Posts: 632
    This thread had now reached amazing new levels of stupidity.

Agreed
    "Everyone is a patriot in some form or another.... i prefer the intelligent ones."

"She fell funny"

"Klaus Daimler, 40, engineer, calm, collected, German"
    i will listen to this song tonite, at some point, i swear. i'm trying to hold off for the album, but i imagine i'll hear it randomly any way. no expectations, no expectations...
  • leafs4everleafs4ever Posts: 833
    the song is pretty good. I was a pretty big pumpkins fan back in the day and this actually sounds like a good ole rock song.
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me"
    09/19/05, 05/09/06, 05/10/06
  • this single is good, I was a naysayer but I'm silenced hardcore. It's better than anything off of carry on