incubus at jones beach!

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
edited May 2007 in Other Music
who'll be there?

hubby and i definitely will. saw them for the first time just this year at the hammerstein in NYC, had a great time, band was stellar, even though yea.....could live with out all the teeny-bopper girls drooling all over brandon....:p hahaha. so sure, we skewed the age range way up, but had a blast! :) the tix went on sale this morning, didn't even know about it...got a TM alert e-mail yesterday, so glad! got pretty decent seats too, center orchestra, i think secytion F, row MM...so not too bad. of course, that was after thwoing back at least 15 pairs of worse seats...and even after my purchase, tried at least 15 more times to see if i could score crazy good seats, and no i didn't....but happy to say not one pair of better seats came up than what i got, so i am happy.

so wooooohooooooo.....i'll see incubus 3x this year: first at ther hammerstein, then at nijmegen with pearl jam...then jones beach. see pj definitely 3x in europe....rage at rock the bells in august, quite a summer of music!

:D
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    You're seeing Rage? I'm SO jealous! I was supposed to be seeing Incubus twice on their European tour, but they cancelled. I can only make it to one of the rescheduled shows, but i'll see them in Nijmegen too, so it's all good!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    audiodave wrote:
    You're seeing Rage? I'm SO jealous! I was supposed to be seeing Incubus twice on their European tour, but they cancelled. I can only make it to one of the rescheduled shows, but i'll see them in Nijmegen too, so it's all good!

i AM!
    :D
    i am so, so, sooooo psyched! sure, it's part of a hip-hop music fest, not our thing :p but fark it, who cares...we're gonna see RAGE! :p hahaha. my husband is a bit 'nervous' about feeling out of place, haha, but i seriously don't care!

and hell yes, psyched to be seeing incubus again too!

btw - find me a copenhagen ticket yet? ;) keep lookin'.........:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Blind MelonBlind Melon Posts: 911
    Yeah, saw 'Bus twice so far this year... both shows of 9:30 Club in DC... amazing sets... damn. Sucks for Einziger though, I mean, he already went through the surgery and all, but still sucks that he can't play/tour and has all this downtime... at least one thing is good... if you live in DC, you get Ben Kenney/DJ Kilmore/Pasillas shows randomly... too bad I don't live out there :'( I might attend Virgin Festival, so if I do, then I'll see Incubus 3x this year as well.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,117
    got my best friend (its his favorite band) tix for the philly show on the pier...I dont think anyone knew about these shows going on sale for Philly or NY....it kindof just happened. The Philly show is now sold out. I thought it would have sold out in a few minutes, not days
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    my tickets just arrived a few days ago.......:D
    what a great summer of music it's shaping up to be!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...