Options

Attention Dutch and/or Danish people!

2»

Comments

• Options
    no were buying our house this year so funding and childcare would both be problems, hopefully i'm going to get to see PJ, but i would think its highly unlikly i'll be seeing any other bands this year:(

That bites :( Losing out on Mudhoney AND PJ! Have u seen any of them before?
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    That bites :( Losing out on Mudhoney AND PJ! Have u seen any of them before?

no, but like i say hopefully i'll see PJ i'm saving what i can when i can, it should work out pretty nice for me to go to manchester, hoping they come to newcastle(only live a few miles away from there) too but i doubt it, i was gonna see them in 2000 but lost my job just before tickets went on sale so thats life for you.
    i'm listening to Red Rocks '95 now though at least i have my boots, if nothing else:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    no, but like i say hopefully i'll see PJ i'm saving what i can when i can, it should work out pretty nice for me to go to manchester, hoping they come to newcastle(only live a few miles away from there) too but i doubt it, i was gonna see them in 2000 but lost my job just before tickets went on sale so thats life for you.
    i'm listening to Red Rocks '95 now though at least i have my boots, if nothing else:)

Then we might actually attend the same concert. Planing on going to all UK shows, Scandinavian and as many other shows as possible.. Very excited about the upcoming tour, that's for sure :)
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Then we might actually attend the same concert. Planing on going to all UK shows, Scandinavian and as many other shows as possible.. Very excited about the upcoming tour, that's for sure :)

wicked, dude have fun in the UK, i'd love to see more shows but i cant leave little Kurt too much, he'll be 2 in April.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    dane wrote:
    What???!!! Skip Copenhagen?? Noooooo. That really hurts my danish heart :)This is all a matter of priorities. I just found out that SAS will take you from Amsterdam to Copenhagen for only 650 NOK. All you need to do then is to get from Groeningen (whereever that is) to Amsterdam.

Groningen is in the north of the netherlands! Mudhoney will play @ vera. It's a small but great venue. A lot of great bands have played there for instance Pearl Jam, screaming trees, Sonic Youth, Nada Surf and Kaizers Orchestra.

Never have visited a boring concert @ vera.:):)
    There's a trapdoor in the sun!
    2000 Pinkpop Festival, Netherlands
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2007 Nijmegen, Netherlands
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2012 Amsterdam 1, Netherlands
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2015 Global Citizen Festival New York, NY
    2016 Hampton, VA
  • Options
    Groningen is in the north of the netherlands! Mudhoney will play @ vera. It's a small but great venue. A lot of great bands have played there for instance Pearl Jam, screaming trees, Sonic Youth, Nada Surf and Kaizers Orchestra.

Never have visited a boring concert @ vera.:):)

Dude, u like Kaizers Orchestra? The Norwegian Kaizers?
  • Options
    Dude, u like Kaizers Orchestra? The Norwegian Kaizers?

I think they are great! seen them six times! great band!
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2016 Hampton, VA
  • Options
    I think they are great! seen them six times! great band!

I know, they're insane!! Love Kaizers.... :D
  • Options
    by the way when will mudhoney play in Groningen?

Hey Dr,

If you go to Groningen, will you stay there for the night or are u planning on going back to Amsterdam the same night?
  • Options
    Hey Dr,

If you go to Groningen, will you stay there for the night or are u planning on going back to Amsterdam the same night?

If I go to groningen afterwards I will go home. It's a 45 minute drive from Groningen to my house. I don't think I will go to the Amsterdam concert.
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2016 Hampton, VA
  • Options
    If I go to groningen afterwards I will go home. It's a 45 minute drive from Groningen to my house. I don't think I will go to the Amsterdam concert.

I see..... I'm trying to figure out a way to get from Groningen and back to Amsterdam that same evening around midnight. Last train leaves before eleven... Our plane to Copenhagen takes of 07.20 the next morning, from Schiphol, so we really need to get back.... Any suggestions?

AMENt TO THAT
  • Options
    I see..... I'm trying to figure out a way to get from Groningen and back to Amsterdam that same evening around midnight. Last train leaves before eleven... Our plane to Copenhagen takes of 07.20 the next morning, from Schiphol, so we really need to get back.... Any suggestions?

AMENt TO THAT

Seems to me you have a small problem. Maybe you can try airport eelde it's near groningen to fly to amsterdam. If not you've got a small problem, you could take a cab, but I think that's a little expensive.
    2006 Arnhem, Netherlands
    2006 Antwerp, Belgium
    2009 Philadelphia 4, PA
    2010 Bristow, VA
    2013 Buffalo, NY
    2013 Baltimore, MD
    2016 Hampton, VA