On behalf of Gwen Stefani

drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
edited December 2006 in Other Music
drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I saw her sing her new song on TV the other day and I swear I was laughing my arse off.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • OMG that fucking sucks. She has a brain injury.
  • wow....that really does suck...too bad..I didn't mind some of her other music..but this is crap...She's still hot though..find her so damn sexy
    Master of Zen
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,685
    Ack
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • OUCH. This has to be a joke!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Jammin909 wrote:
    OUCH. This has to be a joke!

That's what I thought. I thought, "Surely this video was directed by Weird Al or something."
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    What the fuck happened to her? No Doubt was great, but this solo shite is obnoxious.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    this can also fall under the " When did Gwen Stefani turn black ? " thread,....

:rolleyes:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Bathgate66 wrote:

:D
  • she has long been dead to me...somewhere after her first song hit the radio...you know, for that one bad, no doubt...this girl is a fucking idiot.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

EXACTLY
    Master of Zen
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Kill me.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    She's still hot though..find her so damn sexy

Man, how you can find her even relatively attractive after watching and hearing that video is a puzzle to me.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • She sounds like Fergie. Besides the yodeling, anyway.
  • Thank god for the mute button. I couldn't get through 3 seconds of it.
    "So, you must really love Led Zeppelin. That’s the oldest shirt I’ve ever seen on someone who wasn’t a bum."
    "Hey, if God didn’t want me to wear it so much, he wouldn’t have made them rock so hard."
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    this is pure shit,god i wish no doubt would make some music again
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• NO! I cant believed i used to like her... Im officialling declaing my hate for anything gwen.... No doubt were good.... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Yodelle my arse ¬¬
    Keep on rocking in the free world
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    This is the gayest thing I've ever seen.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • MilestoneMilestone Posts: 1,140
    Terrible song. Great video. She's still hot.
    11-2-2000 Portland. 12-8-2002 Seattle. 4-18-2003 Nashville. 5-30-2003 Vancouver. 10-25-2003 Bridge School. 9-2-2005 Vancouver.
    7-6-2006 Las Vegas. 7-20-2006 Portland. 7-22-2006 Gorge. 9-21-2009 Seattle. 9-22-2009 Seattle. 9-26-2009 Ridgefield. 9-25-2011 Vancouver.
    11-29-2013 Portland. 10-16-2014 Detroit. 8-8-2018 Seattle. 8-10-2018 Seattle. 8-13-2018 Missoula.  5-10-2024 Portland.  5-30-2024 Seattle.
  • Man, that really is not good. I prefer listening the wedding song that Kit wrote to Lawfanda at the end of Napolean Dynamite over this. I'm sure it will be the single of the year though.
  • good god. what in the fuck happened to that babe. she used to be this hot little ska chick and now she is the world's largest tool. damn shame.
  • mwachsman wrote:
    Thank god for the mute button. I couldn't get through 3 seconds of it.

LOL
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Quite disappointing. I used to like her No Doubt work quite a bit. What is she thinking? Well maybe she's thinking $$bling$$ I guess....
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • drivingrl wrote:

The only thing worse then that are Fergies videos, but man are they both SMOKIN" hot.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
  • greatest video ever.
  • enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,917
    she married that bloke from Bush, and her shit went right down the tubes...just like his career.
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    I guess yodeling sells records these days. Gotta keep Gavin up since he hasn't seemed capable of writing anything worthwile in a decade or so.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • Possibly the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen and heard. I saw her performing this live on the Jonathon Ross show last week, and in my drunken, half asleep stupor I thought I was hallucinating. Further proof of how far up her own arse she must be to record something so utterly shit.

Plus on a side note, did anyone else notice how she ripped off the vocal melody of Weezer's 'Hash Pipe' on her song 'What you waiting for'?
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    New levels of crapness!!!! My god, that is awful. And the sad thing is it will sell.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Did the Black Eyed Peas have anything to do with that?
    Can not be arsed with life no more.