Options

bob dylan

2»

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,680
    Fuck. Put the alarm on 8:10 for the sale for tickets starting at 09.

I woke up 09:50. Don't know how that happend. 

So didn't get the hottest tickets, but bought tickets to his Gothenburg show. Guessing it's the last time he'll visit Europe.

Cool that you got tickets in any case.  Give us a little review after the show if you get a chance! 

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    Fuck. Put the alarm on 8:10 for the sale for tickets starting at 09.

I woke up 09:50. Don't know how that happend. 

So didn't get the hottest tickets, but bought tickets to his Gothenburg show. Guessing it's the last time he'll visit Europe.

Cool that you got tickets in any case.  Give us a little review after the show if you get a chance! 

I found the concert to be very good actually (in relation to the inherit problems with a Bob Dylan show). I dug seeing him having somewhat fun on the stage. I think I went the next day to see Eddie Vedder in Belgium, and that was good too.

https://youtu.be/QW34Ux8GLeg

By the way, saw yester just before sleep that - Bob has been accused of sexual abuse. Something that had occurred in the mid 60s.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    apparently he has proof (a documentary being filmed) that he wasn't even in the country that entire time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Options
    Man, he is sounding so good this tour :O 

https://youtu.be/p6p6AtbPk_o
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,970
    Saw him in Cleveland a couple weeks ago. His voice is better than I have heard it sound than any time in the last 20 years. 

Always great to see a Dylan show!
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV