the CLASSICAL music thread: no, this thread is not a gay only invitation

2»

Comments

• JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    glasshouse wrote:
    thanks baby. appreciate it :p

Having a good day? :)

Was there cake? And presents? And friends? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    Jeanie wrote:
    Having a good day? :)

Was there cake? And presents? And friends? :)

well, it's only 9 o clock (am) in south africa so it's a bit early to say ;)
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    glasshouse wrote:
    well, it's only 9 o clock (am) in south africa so it's a bit early to say ;)

Aaah! :D These time differences do my head in!!! :confused: I mean your birthday was on my Message Pit yesterday!

Well then if it's only just getting started, I hope you have a fantastic day then! :) And I hope there's cake and presents and friends and a bevy or two! Oh and lots of all the things you like! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    Aaah! :D These time differences do my head in!!! :confused: I mean your birthday was on my Message Pit yesterday!

Well then if it's only just getting started, I hope you have a fantastic day then! :) And I hope there's cake and presents and friends and a bevy or two! Oh and lots of all the things you like! :)

thank you again. really! ;)

are you an Aussie? (time difference being so extreme?)

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    glasshouse wrote:
    thank you again. really! ;)

are you an Aussie? (time difference being so extreme?)

:) No worries mate! ;)

Yep that's me! I come from the land Downunder! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    :) No worries mate! ;)

Yep that's me! I come from the land Downunder! :D

i think i like you ;)

glasshouse wrote:
    i think i like you ;)

:) Well I am likeable I guess! ;)

ssssh! don't tell anyone! I think I might like you too! :D
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    ssssh! don't tell anyone! I think I might like you too! :D

i'll hush.... your secret is save with me

glasshouse wrote:
    i'll hush.... your secret is save with me

**Jeanie wipes brow** Phew! ;)

So what classical music are we going to listen to today gh? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    actually (since today is my b-day and all) i'm in bit of a funky vibe, so probably not too much classical appreciation today from my side.currently listening to david bowie - queen bitch. :D

glasshouse wrote:
    actually (since today is my b-day and all) i'm in bit of a funky vibe, so probably not too much classical appreciation today from my side.currently listening to david bowie - queen bitch. :D

Well as long as it's not Jean Genie by Bowie I'm happy and I think classical can push over for funky for the day gh! :D

You need to get down and funky on your birthday! :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:

You need to get down and funky on your birthday! :)

wish you weren't typing this to me, but rather saying this to my face. i don't know why, but I’m intrigued. I’ll have a beer on you after work ;)

glasshouse wrote:
    wish you weren't typing this to me, but rather saying this to my face. i don't know why, but I’m intrigued. I’ll have a beer on you after work ;)

Yeah, how old did you say you were today sweetie? :o

I've got a feeling I'm probably closer in age to your Mum. :o

But here's a little clip for you for your birthday and by all means have a drink after work and if I was anywhere in the general vacinity I'd even shout you a birthday bevy. And we could have a long yack about tunes. Or eat cake! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rk6zkC6DBU
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:

I've got a feeling I'm probably closer in age to your Mum. :o

shit. :p

still intrigued though. :) and btw, you make it sound as if i'm oooold. don't.

i totally misread your post. i thought you said i'm probably closer in age to your mum :eek:

anyway, 26 is old enoug, you know what i mean :D

i like me some good red wine ;)

• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    From classical music to get a room, if it was anyone other than you Jeanie I'd be surprised.:p
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
    glasshouse wrote:
    shit. :p

still intrigued though. :) and btw, you make it sound as if i'm oooold. don't.

No that's my concern! That you're not old. That I am. :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    glasshouse wrote:
    i totally misread your post. i thought you said i'm probably closer in age to your mum : eek:

anyway, 26 is old enoug, you know what i mean :D

i like me some good red wine ;)

So who's 26? :confused: That would be you gh? Today? **sigh of relief** Well that's not as bad a mess as I thought I'd managed to tangle myself in. :o

For some reason I was having a really bad flashback that I'd read that you were 20 yesterday on the birthday listings, but it must have been someone else. ANYWAY!!! This has gone RIGHT OFF TRACK!! What were we talking about? David Bowie!! YES!! Let's talk about David Bowie!! :o
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    From classical music to get a room, if it was anyone other than you Jeanie I'd be surprised.:p

What's that supposed to mean reefer???? :confused:

I'm a good girl I am!! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:
    This has gone RIGHT OFF TRACK!! What were we talking about? David Bowie!! YES!! Let's talk about David Bowie!! :o

sorry, that's my bad. i'm actually not the biggest bowie fan, but i love "queen bitch". absolute classic. think i'm going to listen to it again.

glasshouse wrote:
    sorry, that's my bad. i'm actually not the biggest bowie fan, but i love "queen bitch". absolute classic. think i'm going to listen to it again.

No! I wasn't trying to be mean or anything! :o

Oh don't mind me! I'm really good at foot in mouth glasshouse! :o

Anyway, did you look at the youtube link? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
    Jeanie wrote:

Anyway, did you look at the youtube link? :)

no, i'm at work currently and they block those kind of sites. but i'll definately give it a view tonight.

i bet you are pretty as a Bible verse :p

• SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    I like Rachmaninoff. Think his piano work rocks.
    Schoki wrote:
    I like Rachmaninoff. Think his piano work rocks.

hey man

glasshouse wrote:
    no, i'm at work currently and they block those kind of sites. but i'll definately give it a view tonight.

i bet you are pretty as a Bible verse :p

Awesome! :) Think it might be of interest. :) It's VINTAGE! :D

Think we're back to that subjective thing again! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift