• reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    if i had to buy this album based on its cover art, i'd refuse. :D

LOL.:) You know it's gonna rock.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    if i had to buy this album based on its cover art, i'd refuse. :D

hee hee... you said "art".

its a shitty cover :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    LOL.:) You know it's gonna rock.

maybe i do and maybe i don't. but based on that art i wouldn't want to take that chance reefer. :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
    maybe i do and maybe i don't. but based on that art i wouldn't want to take that chance reefer. :D

The Queens cd art has never been the greatest, the music always hits the spot though.:)
    The Queens cd art has never been the greatest, the music always hits the spot though.:)

well that's true enough.
    maybe if i get someone to remove the disc from its jewel case..... :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    Ok, Ill admit it, the Lightbulb sold it to me :D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
    at least they got the vulgaris part right. :D:p
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    I think it's great! I'd buy it even if I didn't like QOTSA, purely cause of that bad-ass art work.
    So having listened to the light bulb and the track Sick, Sick, Sick, I'm warming to it.:)
    So having listened to the light bulb and the track Sick, Sick, Sick, I'm warming to it.:)

so... that'd make it a 100 watt lightbulb would it? :D
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    who cares about the artwork its a new QOTSA you know its gonna rock.
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    i think that this cd will be their best yet...even though all of their albums are fucking awesome
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
    pjfan020 wrote:
    i think that this cd will be their best yet...even though all of their albums are fucking awesome

On the basis of the tracks I've heard so far I got to agree with this.:)
  • Leeeeeaaaaaakkkkkeeeeddddddd!!!
    A Shared Account.
  • listening now and its fan-fucking-tastic
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
    anyone care to point me in the right direction for a torrent?
  • anyone care to point me in the right direction for a torrent?

search on http://thepiratebay.org/
    A Shared Account.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    anyone care to point me in the right direction for a torrent?

thepiratebay.org
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    thepiratebay.org

awesome, thank you!
  • well, its better than lullabies
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    pjfan020 wrote:

Have you heard Battery Acid yet? Is that righteous or what!
  • ...Sendspace link if anyone wants that...
    A Shared Account.
  • Brian V.Brian V. Posts: 51
    It's very good.

I'm diggin River in the Road.. very different sound for them.
  • I'm downloading this fucker as we speak, I'm so excited that I have literally begun to shit. Shit is coming out of my asshole at such a rapid pace, I have rocketed through my roof because I want to listen to this album that much.
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I'm downloading this fucker as we speak, I'm so excited that I have literally begun to shit. Shit is coming out of my asshole at such a rapid pace, I have rocketed through my roof because I want to listen to this album that much.

nice.
  • allmyrivalsallmyrivals Posts: 228
    I was a huge fan of these guys for years, and i still fancy myself a fan now. Shit, my band opened for them back in '99. Great guys.

But i must say this......i have found every album they have put out really good if not amazing.

But hearing Era Vulgaris the other day turned my stomach. The first couple single i heard sparked an interest .....but after hearing the rest, and knowing what josh and the boys are able to put out.....this new one is dog shit. I'm sorry to all you guys that like it , but compared to what i'm used to hearing from these guys .....this album is crap. there is nothing rock'en about this cd.

Everything in life is subjective but thats my story and i'm sticking to it.

Allmyrivals
    EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0031
    WHAAHYEAH!!
  • Alex_CoeAlex_Coe Posts: 762
    Ouch... really?
  • pdh1978pdh1978 Posts: 211
    I was a huge fan of these guys for years, and i still fancy myself a fan now. Shit, my band opened for them back in '99. Great guys.

But i must say this......i have found every album they have put out really good if not amazing.

But hearing Era Vulgaris the other day turned my stomach. The first couple single i heard sparked an interest .....but after hearing the rest, and knowing what josh and the boys are able to put out.....this new one is dog shit. I'm sorry to all you guys that like it , but compared to what i'm used to hearing from these guys .....this album is crap. there is nothing rock'en about this cd.

Allmyrivals

Daaammmnn! Ouch!

I was really looking forward to the album after hearing "Sick, Sick, Sick" and "3's & 7's" and the title track that didn't make the album, but you've made me feel uneasy now... :(
    If you all stop hitting refresh for just two minutes, I can buy my tickets...
  • DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008

Allmyrivals

Are you fucking serious? You obviously haven't heard it or heard something completely different. Era is fucking brilliant. It sounds like Futurama(yes the cartoon) fucking a powerplant. It's a freaking great album and is possibly the best of the summer. Better than the new NIN album(which is good) and judging from the boots I've heard, better than any of the new Smashing Pumpkins shit.