who else is anxiously awaiting their radiohead box set?

13»

Comments

• vedhead011 wrote:

Who delivered it? UPS, USPS, FedEX...?

Id like to know too.... I dont think it arrived today for me or my husband would have called me at work to let me know...
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • It has arrived in Miami :D
    Can't wait to get home to open it!!!

WOOHOO! :D
  • Funny thought I just had...

Imagine my holiday single arrives before my discbox does, that would be funny. :) At this point it's a happening possibility.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • quasiquasi Posts: 492
    Arrived in Los Angeles. My friend across town got his as well.
    SEA 9/20/92, SEA 12/7/93, SEA 12/31/94 (MS), SEA 11/5/00, SEA 11/6/00, SEA 12/8/02, SEA 12/9/02, BEN 10/22/03, GOR 9/1/05, SD 7/7/06, LA 7/10/06, LA 7/12/06, LA (EV) 4/12/08, LA (EV) 4/13/08, LA 7/12/08, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/7/09, SEA 12/6/13, SEA 8/8/18
  • Still waiting for the arrival in Louisville. Anyone from above in the Midwest or South get theirs yet?
    "Give me the ringer dude,chop,chop!"
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I got mine in Bellingham, WA today. That is some packaging. Very cool pics. Glad we got our turntables fixed. :) For those who asked, mine came USPS.
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    mine finally arrived in calgary today! was not expecting a dude to hand deliver it at supper time on a sunday but ill take it! :)

more than pleased with the packaging and artwork.... cant wait to hear how this sounds on vinyl!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • wolfbear wrote:
    For those who asked, mine came USPS.

Thanks, and enjoy!
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Mine arrived to day via USPS (The Mailman)
    "Give me the ringer dude,chop,chop!"
  • Delivered in the Chicago area today!
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • Got mine today...

it's awesome that the LP's are 45rpm and superthick. That equals great sound quality.

you can tell they spared no expense on this wonderful discbox.
    the Minions
  • morocka wrote:
    Still waiting for the arrival in Louisville. Anyone from above in the Midwest or South get theirs yet?

I got mine in Miami on Friday :D

Edit: ooops! Just read you got yers today! Great! :)
  • OK does anyone else see the erect giant penis on the In Rainbows side of the discbox holder?
    the Minions
  • OK does anyone else see the erect giant penis on the In Rainbows side of the discbox holder?

I got mine yesterday as well, and the erect penis is a general feeling with it I think. I then blew it on the the cover, but it's okay because it fits in w/ the artwork...which is fucking awesome.
  • Got mine yesterday (philly 'burbs) ... the packaging is amazing, which is only fitting considering the GREAT songs it contains.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • itsevobabyitsevobaby Posts: 1,809
    should be any day now!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME
    Look Alive,
    See These Bones
  • God, why must you punish me by making it so expensive for us full time college students with a part time jobs and serious girlfriends.

I'm seriously thinking about converting to satanism because of this!
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"