Options

I name a band, you name a band starting with the last letter

Comments

• Options
    Damn,thought id got you there!! i knew the scousers would get it!!!
    champions of eurpoe indeed my friend!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Damn,thought id got you there!! i knew the scousers would get it!!!
    champions of eurpoe indeed my friend!!!
    lol..ordered me Champions League kit from the online store today..
    its already sold out too! i guess cos everyone wants the badges with the kit hehe..got Carragher 23 printed on too..cant wait for it to arrive!
    btw..i aint a scouser..just a huge fan of the club :D
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Does it look good? im getting mine at the weekend!! what does the blue badge look like?
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    Does it look good? im getting mine at the weekend!! what does the blue badge look like?
    can see pics on the official site....i wont be getting the kit anytime soon cos of the huge response from the fans..its gonna take up to 14 days to ship :(
    i honestly hate how they have done the club badge and sponsor...the Carlsberg on me away kit has already peeled off..had to iron it back on!
    lol..we shldnt really stray off from the thread..there was a Champions League thread at AET..but tis gone lol..
    but yes back to the game..

X-ecutioners!
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    ha ha!!!
    nice one man. see you in gay paree!!!

soundgarden(again)?
  • Options
    ha ha!!!
    nice one man. see you in gay paree!!!

soundgarden(again)?
    lol..

Nailbomb......

YNWA
  • Options
    black sabbath
  • Options
    black sabbath
    Hatebreed.....

YNWA
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Hatebreed.....
    Dixie Chicks........:)
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Dixie Chicks........:)
    Shihad.......

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Shihad.......

Devendra Banhart

(Not a band... But an artist... It works doesn't it?)
    Present Tense Inhabiter #0041
    Present Tense ambassador of Norway

NB: I'm MALE!

War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
  • Options
    shampo41 wrote:
    Devendra Banhart

(Not a band... But an artist... It works doesn't it?)
    Taj Mahal.......
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    lush.......
  • Options
    darkgreen wrote:
    lush.......
    Heart........................
  • Options
    tool..........
  • Options
    darkgreen wrote:
    tool..........
    Liz Phair..........
  • Options
    replacements
  • Options
    darkgreen wrote:
    replacements
    Sadus......

YNWA
  • Options
    screaming trees
  • Options
    darkgreen wrote:
    screaming trees
    Sugar Ray......

YNWA
  • Options
    Yes...........
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    Yes...........
    Shadowkeep

YNWA
  • Options
    Poison..........
  • Options
    Earthgirl wrote:
    Poison..........

Nickelback
  • Options
    Nickelback
    Kings of Leon

YNWA
  • Options
    Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Kings of Leon
    New Riders Of The Purple Sage
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    New Riders Of The Purple Sage
    Exciter....

YNWA
  • Options
    Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Exciter....
    Robert Randolph and The Family Band
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Robert Randolph and The Family Band
    Dissociatives

YNWA
  • Options
    diecide....