Echo and The Bunnymen
    Nada Surf #$^
    I need a fix 'cause I'm going down
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Nada Surf #$^
    Fear Factory
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Bob WeirBob Weir Posts: 850
    tybird wrote:
    Fear Factory
    Yo Miles ...
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Yo Miles ...
    Sister Hazel
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    tybird wrote:
    Sister Hazel
    Lifehouse..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Lifehouse..
    Elvin Bishop
  • Options
    VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    tybird wrote:
    Elvin Bishop

Pearl Jam

(that one was hard to find ;) )
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Pearl Jam

(that one was hard to find ;) )
    Moonspell.....
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Moonspell.....
    Lou Rawls.....
  • Options
    NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    Sex Pistols
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1
  • Options
    Novawind wrote:
    Sex Pistols
    Slave to the System

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Slave to the System
    Molly Hatchet
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Molly Hatchet
    Tigertailz....

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Tigertailz....
    ZZ Top.........
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    ZZ Top.........
    Phil Lesh and Friends
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Phil Lesh and Friends
    Suburban Threat
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Suburban Threat

Tom Jones...
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Tom Jones...

Syd Barrett
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Syd Barrett
    Trevor Rabin
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    Trevor Rabin
    Nickel Creek
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Nickel Creek
    Kiss.......

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Kiss.......
    Shleigho..
  • Options
    Bob Weir wrote:
    Shleigho..

Oasis........
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Vortex wrote:
    Oasis........
    Season's End

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Season's End

Dirty Three
    "Mama here comes midnight with the dead moon in its jaws." --J. Molina
  • Options
    Dirty Three
    Endstille...

YNWA
  • Options
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    Endstille...

Elliott Smith
    You might get lost
  • Options
    Ummm... Hot hot heat?
  • Options
    t-rex or tyrannosaurus rex two bands the same name and some members!!!
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    t-rex or tyrannosaurus rex two bands the same name and some members!!!
    X-ecutioners

YNWA