Queens of the Stoneage - Era Valgaris ( im loving it)

2»

Comments

• mensanemensane Posts: 912
    LTP is still my favorite.
  • jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    I think EV is a great album, with 3s & 7s my current favorite; it's an awesome comeback after that less-than-stellar Lullabies. I'm currently on another QOTSA kick right now, and haven't listened to anything non-queens related for about 2 weeks (yes I am slightly obsessive). It's just a constant loop of QOTSA, Kyuss, Desert Sessions, Mondo Generator, EODM, etc., but mostly QOTSA. I give it about another week before my wife kills me.

And like Mushmouth mentioned, it is almost impossible to find the split records. I ended up having to download them (which I despise, but drastic times call for drastic measures).

Does anyone have any decent quality QOTSA boots they'd be willing to share? I have their show from Pinkpop '03, which is listenable, but not great. PM me if anyone is willing to trade any boots that are not shitty quality...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    anybody down with Slo Burn or Unida? i have the Slo Burn EP but the Unida cd is out of print (Man's Ruin damn you).. thoughts?
  • pr4mojo1pr4mojo1 Posts: 102
    Unida is awesome. "Coping With The Urban Coyote" is a GREAT album.
    09/12/92-Irvine, 11/05/93-Indio, 06/24/95-San Fran, 11/06/95-SD, 11/07/95-SD, 7/13/98-LA, 07/14/98-LA, 10/25/00-SD, 10/28/00-Devore, 06/02/03-Irvine, 06/05/03-SD, 06/06/03-LV, 10/28/03-Santa Barbara, 09/02/05-Vancouver, 06/24/06-Cincy, 07/06/06-LV, 07/07/06-SD, 07/09/06-LA, 07/10/06-LA, 07/13/06-SB
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    mondo generator is pretty bad in my opinion. And for those of you who miss nick, here's a clip...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpl8jDO3l0M

I would HATE to be that girl who gets put in her place. Ouch. He was getting out of control from what I've heard and he had to go.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • IgottagoIgottago Posts: 483
    JWBusher wrote:
    Good album, but they've been steadily going downhill since the first album, which is a stone classic. It's funny how most people view it as an unimportant debut, like Bleach or Pablo Honey or something. Maybe if Dave Grohl played on it....

I agree its one of the best debut albums ever...however, I strongly disagree with the downhill ever since...In my opinion every QOTSA album has been very strong, they haven't released a sub-par record yet. They are all really good and really unique.
  • Igottago wrote:
    I agree its one of the best debut albums ever...however, I strongly disagree with the downhill ever since...In my opinion every QOTSA album has been very strong, they haven't released a sub-par record yet. They are all really good and really unique.

I wasn't saying they were bad albums, just that the quality declines a bit with each new one.