Options

Getting lost in CAMDEN again

13»

Comments

• Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,210
    Camden is, without a doubt, the worst place I've ever been...even moreso than Tijuana!!! The parking lot was literally AT THE DUMP! Took us an hour and a half to get out of Camden. It was horrible. But the show was totally worth it...just wonder why they play that godforsaken place! :confused:

The second night was a bit better, but it took us more than an hour to get out of our PARKING SPOT...and 2 hours to get back to Philly! :eek:

well they play there because it holds 25,000 a night which is minimum 5k more than Wachovia or the Spectrum and pretty much the largest non-festival venue they can play in the US (is Alpine Valley over 25k?).

But I agree that the parking lot and the escape from Camden is pretty damn dreadful.
  • Options
    pouch15pouch15 Posts: 436
    pjhawks wrote:
    well they play there because it holds 25,000 a night which is minimum 5k more than Wachovia or the Spectrum and pretty much the largest non-festival venue they can play in the US (is Alpine Valley over 25k?).

But I agree that the parking lot and the escape from Camden is pretty damn dreadful.

whats the story with jersey girls??