Chad Kruger (Nicklecrap) has a "punch me" face

2»

Comments

• prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    dan_vedder wrote:
    Lets keep this thread alive!!! Comon, show some hate for Chode Kurger and Nicklecrap!!!

I was considering bumping this earlier before you did. The title alone is well worth it :D

Keep this shit on top and FUCK NICKELBACK!!!
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Alright!! Let's rant about how much we hate these awful Canadian musicians that sound like they're buttfucking when they sing!!!!

Seriously, Chad Kroeger's a chach! He will do/say anything to make himself look cool.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    Alright!! Let's rant about how much we hate these awful Canadian musicians that sound like they're buttfucking when they sing!!!!

Seriously, Chad Kroeger's a chach! He will do/say anything to make himself look cool.

Yea and it sure doesn't work, just look at the twerp. An the worst part is, the bass player from my band likes them. Im seriously concidering quitting the band and starting a new wave british heavy metal band...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Bruce Dickinson scream)
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
  • It's funny how Nickelback are always compared to bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana etc.
    I'd personally compare them to a room full of chimps with guitars. Sure, they're loud, and occasionally energetic, and always funny to look at, but you can't deny they're a step back on the ol' chain of evolution.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    It's funny how Nickelback are always compared to bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana etc.
    I'd personally compare them to a room full of chimps with guitars. Sure, they're loud, and occasionally energetic, and always funny to look at, but you can't deny they're a step back on the ol' chain of evolution.

HAHAHA, that was a great!!
    :D
  • I remember that one time I saw Bigfoot. All the rumours are true, he's big, hairy and utterly stupid...

Wait, that was Chad Kroeger!
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • DieasGreyDieasGrey Posts: 124
    i dont like one thing about them .....not one fuckign thing
    No one is Righteous.......
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    NickelCreed......NickelStaind.......NickelCrap.....

All that shit sounds the same to me. Kind of like the 100 bands that sound exactly like Blink 182. Why so many losers want to emulate that whiny, crappy voice is beyond me. Those fucking guys should either give all the money they made back or just give it to Green Day. Totally mind numbing. I know this is a NickelCrap thread, but it just turned into a Crap 182 rant.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • boxwine_in_hellboxwine_in_hell Posts: 1,263
    And oh yeah...Chad what's his face has a total punch me face. But the king of the punch me face is W. Fuck I bet there'd be a line about the size of Texas of folks wanting to cave in his kisser. He just looks like he's asking for it.
    one foot in the door
    the other foot in the gutter
    sweet smell that they adore
    I think I'd rather smother
    -The Replacements-
  • imspinnin wrote:
    I don't know why but he reminds me of a giraffe with eyebrows

lmao! I def see it! but he also looks like a middle finger too.
  • It's funny how Nickelback are always compared to bands like Pearl Jam, Nirvana etc.

hahah this is such a great thread! I will have to remember this description because atleast 20 more bands just came to mind that could fit this description and most of them are happening right now!
  • Personally I think you are wrong. You are so wrong about Chad Kruger and Nickelback. How dare you speak for us all on this message board you inconsiderate assjack!

Chad kruger has a run me over with a bulldozer, shoot me in the face with a nail gun, stomp my face on the curb and feed me too the dogs face!
    *Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0004

Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
    decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
    he grew a beard.
  • I remember that one time I saw Bigfoot. All the rumours are true, he's big, hairy and utterly stupid...

Wait, that was Chad Kroeger!
    LOL! :D
    "and he still gives his love, he just gives it away and the love he receives is the love that is saved,..."
  • depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    yes!! i hate them!! he's annoying and all their songs suck!!!
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Personally I think you are wrong. You are so wrong about Chad Kruger and Nickelback. How dare you speak for us all on this message board you inconsiderate assjack!

Chad kruger has a run me over with a bulldozer, shoot me in the face with a nail gun, stomp my face on the curb and feed me too the dogs face!
    LMAO! Oh my God, that's fucking hilarious! :D Yes, a punch just isn't good enough.....

I like the Bigfoot post, too.
    "and he still gives his love, he just gives it away and the love he receives is the love that is saved,..."
  • I love to shout 'Sap!' at Chad Kroeger when I see him.

This is how I remind him of who he really is.
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    dan_vedder wrote:
    Agree or disagree? This has got to be one of the worst badns going around. Lets show some hate for Nicklecrap!
    ahhh a thread I have to agree with!!
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • The State was the second. Curb was first. I didn't mind Curb, liked The State a bit better (Leader of Men is a good song), thought Silver Side Up was okay (a few good songs), but after that I cannot stand them! Since they were signed by their record company they've become sell-outs and I've lost oh so much respect for them. I had a good laugh over the title of this thread!

I can still listen to Curb and The State. Curb is a little more raw than The State. I still think Leader of Men is a good song, and I also like Breathe and One Last Run.

I just can't stomach listening to anything after The State. Everything they have released since then has sounded so stale, tired and unimpressive. They truly are NickelCrap now.

And yeah, that's a freakin' funny thread title. :D
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    they actually weren't that bad when they first started out about 10 years ago... chad gave my sister a demo tape in a park in vancouver back then (she lost it, what a tool that crap would go for major $$$ on ebay :P)... Curb was alright and the album after that wasn't bad.. but they are so god damn horrible now i hate their jock attitude and music so much now
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    I'm ashamed that this shit isn't on page 1!
    Fuck Nickleback!
  • jaygreen12jaygreen12 Posts: 166
    he looks like Jesus. My dad is seeing him tonight, since they are opening for bon jovi.
    6/03/06-East Rutherford II

The One and Only