Chad Kruger (Nicklecrap) has a "punch me" face

dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Agree or disagree? This has got to be one of the worst badns going around. Lets show some hate for Nicklecrap!
Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Edge34Edge34 Posts: 233
    Agree and agreed. Terrible band. Nothing more to say really.
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    I agree
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    You're angry. Hahhaaa.

I'd like to punch almost anyone in the face this morning. Hmmmm actually most morning's are like this. I better call my head doctor.....I'll be back.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Rather swing a mallet in his face...
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    spread good energy, not bad :( Just don't listen.
    "It's all happening"
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Violence is wrong but in this case...
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    http://www.jedidigital.com/star-wars/jar-jar-binks.html

Meeesa gunna sing for you jedi!

http://www.freewebs.com/ultimatechadfan/photos.htm

I think they were separated at birth!

I want to punch both of them in the face.
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • imspinninimspinnin Posts: 933
    I don't know why but he reminds me of a giraffe with eyebrows
    If I could be anything in the world I would be your teardrop...I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Chad Kroeger's a chach.

I remember when Nickelcrap first started he said they were a "grunge band." I laugh my ass off whenever I think about that!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • dan_vedder wrote:
    Agree or disagree? This has got to be one of the worst badns going around. Lets show some hate for Nicklecrap!

did you just figure this out ???
  • dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479

I remember when Nickelcrap first started he said they were a "grunge band." I laugh my ass off whenever I think about that!!

Well if you weren't so ignorant and listened to Curb you'd realize that their sound was very, very raw...
  • DeeveDeeve Posts: 122
    I don't know why but I laugh everytime I read the title of this thread.
    "Lick the dirt off Olajuwon's feet"
  • MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Well if you weren't so ignorant and listened to Curb you'd realize that their sound was very, very raw...

It sure was, they sure have gone a long way down hill since the first two records, not that those ones were very good either. 'Leader of Men' was a cool track in it's day.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023

Dude, I've listened to Nickelback's old stuff, and it's really not terrible, but what they've done since about 01 has ruined it for me. They just piss me off these days and I don't think they have the right to call themselves grunge.
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • I met Chad once and my girlfriend told him that she thought their first album "The State" was better then "Silver side up" Chad actually agreed.
  • larslars Posts: 524
    nickleback is better than creed but awful. I hate their music and the way chad wears his too tight jeans too high with his too tight t shirt...what´s up with that....come on!!!
    You can´t trust a vegetarian.
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Agreed! I love the thread title too :D
    He does have a "punch me" face!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Nickelback is on my list of "Worst Bands of Alltime".

What a fuckin' waste of space those guys take up in this world.
    Everytime that crap comes on the radio, I get so pissed off. The worst is when my radio/alarm goes off in the morning and they are playing that crap. I want to throw my clock-radio out the window, go outside and beat it to pieces.

Damn, they suck so bad!
  • I apologize, on behalf of the nation of Canada, for Nickelback.
    Once upon a time, there was a lovely little sausage called Baldrick, and it lived happily ever after. The End.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    I apologize, on behalf of the nation of Canada, for Nickelback.

thats ok because you did give us Default...no wait, thats another kick in the ass for you :P

wait..then there was Our Lady Peace, which made up for it too and i actually like them
  • I met Chad once and my girlfriend told him that she thought their first album "The State" was better then "Silver side up" Chad actually agreed.
    The State was the second. Curb was first. I didn't mind Curb, liked The State a bit better (Leader of Men is a good song), thought Silver Side Up was okay (a few good songs), but after that I cannot stand them! Since they were signed by their record company they've become sell-outs and I've lost oh so much respect for them. I had a good laugh over the title of this thread!

One thing you can say about bands like Pearl Jam and Green Day (and many others I can't think of off the top of my head) is that they have not "sold out" and never will. For them it's about the music and the fans; for Nickelback it has become all about the money and what will sell (how or why it sells I don't really know). This may be more the fault of the record company than of the band, but the band let it happen.
    "and he still gives his love, he just gives it away and the love he receives is the love that is saved,..."
  • pjalive21 wrote:
    thats ok because you did give us Default...no wait, thats another kick in the ass for you :P

wait..then there was Our Lady Peace, which made up for it too and i actually like them
    There are so many more that are so much better than either one of those. I Witness--which no one outside of Canada has heard of, likely. Not even sure if many outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba has heard of them. Maybe some people in Regina, Saskatchewan (they've played there). And that's all I can come up with right now...brain not working well.:D
    "and he still gives his love, he just gives it away and the love he receives is the love that is saved,..."
  • gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    The State was the second. Curb was first. I didn't mind Curb, liked The State a bit better (Leader of Men is a good song), thought Silver Side Up was okay (a few good songs), but after that I cannot stand them! Since they were signed by their record company they've become sell-outs and I've lost oh so much respect for them. I had a good laugh over the title of this thread!

One thing you can say about bands like Pearl Jam and Green Day (and many others I can't think of off the top of my head) is that they have not "sold out" and never will. For them it's about the music and the fans; for Nickelback it has become all about the money and what will sell (how or why it sells I don't really know). This may be more the fault of the record company than of the band, but the band let it happen.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you. I'm not dissing Green Day if you're a big fan or anything, but I would classify them as sell outs.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • gobrowns19 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to disagree with you. I'm not dissing Green Day if you're a big fan or anything, but I would classify them as sell outs.

well said

and kruger does deserve a beating
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    gobrowns19 wrote:

I hate admitting this! But I pretend they're just mocking emo whiny bitches for their own amusement. You know, "doing the popular thing" to get listeners to hear their message - though that is selling out ;) I don't care I still like them! And I still hate Nickelback!
  • Number 18Number 18 Posts: 132
    I've never even given them a chance after that "This is how you remind me" crap. Bunch of posers...
  • lobb152lobb152 Posts: 193
    there shouldn't be a fucking thread about nickelfuckers on a pearl jam site period. oh yeah and fuck green day, those bastards
    I am a nothing dreaming of something unknown.
  • iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
    agreed, one of the worsts bands out there today! His voice is soo irritating !! If only they'd stop recording music....
    With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
  • gobrowns19 wrote:
    Whatever. I said "bands like". I didn't say specifically Green Day. And yeah, I do like them...not a huge fan, but I like them. And I still don't think they're sell-outs. My opinion.
  • dan_vedderdan_vedder Posts: 213
    Lets keep this thread alive!!! Comon, show some hate for Chode Kurger and Nicklecrap!!!
    Ten Club member 363***

7/11/06, 8/11/06, 18/11/06

escape is never the safest plan...