theres alot of them on the net

can i get them on eBay?
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    StoneG82 wrote:
    it's someone who incessantly posts about products and stuff on messageboards.

i think the basic implication here is that i'm a troll since I posted about audioslave. i've made one thread and it was basically in jest since people were complaining.

you guys need to lighten up. anyone want the new wilco songs? pm me.

in all seriousness though, the joke isn't exactly fresh, it's kind of like when your friend re tells you a joke YOU told them in the first place. i don't think anyone is really that bothered by what you said in your original post, it's the fact that ultimately there's a lot of people on here who have already done the same thing a million times over, and it's getting boring.
  • brhf9 wrote:
    can i get them on eBay?

Man you can get anything on ebay. Chances are it wont bloody arrive for months tho!
    www.myspace.com/dhmarks - Me

www.myspace.com/jackietreehornmusic - The Band
  • StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    in all seriousness though, the joke isn't exactly fresh, it's kind of like when your friend re tells you a joke YOU told them in the first place. i don't think anyone is really that bothered by what you said in your original post, it's the fact that ultimately there's a lot of people on here who have already done the same thing a million times over, and it's getting boring.

I had no idea people did this often.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits
  • facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    StoneG82 wrote:
    I had no idea people did this often.
    Now THAT is funny!!!!

"This is a local place for local people, we'll have no trouble here"
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,148
    stop hating on audioslave- just because the new album isn't that great doesn't mean they need to be dissed on this board every five seconds. at least they're releasing stuff unlike some bands who wait 5 years in bw albums.
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    bump :)

MCG, this thread is TOTALLY brightening my day.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • mike_s_6mike_s_6 Posts: 160
    There are tons of Cornell/Soundgarden whatnot threads because they were not popular before, and now they're being dug up by a new batch of kids. If fans are currently obsessed sucking Chris' penis now, Pearl Jam's fans have been sucking Eddie's far longer.