Foo Fighter's UK Tour

2»

Comments

• Chime wrote:
    Updated now apparently it is 7 June and public onsale will be this Friday 23rd.

I wondered where you would end up on Saturday. I think as far as standing went I got pretty much the perfect spot (esp for a shorty) ...

We were literally the back row of the upper tier, I can't believe how damn steep it was! Pisses me off because apparently some standing tickets went back on sale the morning of the gig. Still good though, and kind of nice not to have back ache from standing up for hours on end!

I gotta say it does annoy me that you get no proper warning to save some money up for these shows, my credit card has taken an absolute battering this year!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    We were literally the back row of the upper tier, I can't believe how damn steep it was! Pisses me off because apparently some standing tickets went back on sale the morning of the gig. Still good though, and kind of nice not to have back ache from standing up for hours on end!

I gotta say it does annoy me that you get no proper warning to save some money up for these shows, my credit card has taken an absolute battering this year!

I think because I was stood front row acoustic stage not main stage I didn't get pushed and shoved at all and no one trying to get on front row who wasn't there to begin with. Was very relaxing :) I can actually see myself on a few of the pics on the Foos website :o (only because I know where I was as the crowd is blurry in those shots)

Yeah more warning woud be nice and as it's the stadium It'll probably be at least £50 with booking + handling fees :( (actually it'll probably be more as there will probably be two levels of standing like Hyde Park)... I know I'll end up getting a ticket anyway.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?