ScotInAmsterdamScotInAmsterdam Posts: 1,004
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• very interested, but wrong continent for me
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Think I may have to go to Brixton :D

Thanks for the heads up.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • ChrisChris Posts: 116
    Very - Manchester for me.

Not in NIN fan club but hopefully will still get tkts. Presume they go on sale Friday.
  • It's the 11th for the dutch ones...
  • if i lived in europe yes. but im excited that they might come back to the states and tour again. seeing how the next album is due in 07. there was like 3-4 u.s. tours for with teeth or something.
  • audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    I was wondering how long before this came out! I'll be buying my tickets tomorrow.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    coooooooooooooooooooooool :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    I have my tickets! :D

Do you? *Points finger mysteriously into the camera*
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

• JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Can't believe they have so many UK dates yet none for Ireland... strange. Don't know if I like them enough to go see them yet
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Can't believe they have so many UK dates yet none for Ireland... strange. Don't know if I like them enough to go see them yet

hey man, even if you only like NIN a little bit you should def. not miss a chance to see them live. Trent Reznor puts on one hell of a show. The lighting and stage is one of the best ive ever seen. Definetely do not miss NIN.
    hey man, even if you only like NIN a little bit you should def. not miss a chance to see them live. Trent Reznor puts on one hell of a show. The lighting and stage is one of the best ive ever seen. Definetely do not miss NIN.

I'll second this. They are very, very good live. Don't change up the set too much, but enough to keep it interesting.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• If it wasn't illegal, I'd say Nine INch Nails is the best live band I've ever seen. Okay, I'm a bigger Pearl jam fan, but when you're standing watching Trent live, I'm hard pushed....

I have my tickets for Glasgow, and Amsterdam(1st night)
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    audiodave wrote:
    I have my tickets! :D

Do you? *Points finger mysteriously into the camera*

Are you part of their fan club? If so.... :D:D:D:D:D Can you get more tickets or are they limited? Which gig(s) are you going to?

Same question to Neil!!!!! :D:D:D

And anyone who is part of their fan club!!!! :D:D:D

Chime, VV and I are all wanting tickets for Brixton on the 7 March (preferably but if fan club tickets, would also go for the 6th!).Any good souls that could still get fan club tickets would be loved forever (we would still love you either way!)

:D:D:D
  • A: You can only get two tickets for each show on one member ship
    B: The member has to be there with photo ID

So.... sorry, but I don't think it works. If you really really want to gaurantee tickets, I would pay the extra $25 and sign up for the fan club.

What I can tell you is that I can take the London shows as far as I canw ithout paying and there seems to be tickets left. Between you it would be $12.50 each to gaurantee tickets and get in early.
    A: You can only get two tickets for each show on one member ship

So.... sorry, but I don't think it works. If you really really want to gaurantee tickets, I would pay the extra $25 and sign up for the fan club.

What I can tell you is that I can take the London shows as far as I canw ithout paying and there seems to be tickets left. Between you it would be $12.50 each to gaurantee tickets and get in early.

you have a point there about sharing membership ! smart thinking and with the current exchange rate its cheap ! £6.25 between 2
    so lady's what are we to do ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Thanks Neil.... ahhh.... the dreaded photo ID!!!!!! Wouldn't it be too late to get membership for the tickets already on sales though? Oh well.....

Hope you are well - give Fraser our love!

SO.... going for a plea now....... knowing how it works, anyone who has two tickets for london shows and only needs one, I/we would be happy to 'take care' of your spare! We therefore need three good souls!!!! :D:D Please let us know before the 'other' tickets go on sale Monday morning! Thank you lovely people!
    V V wrote:
    you have a point there about sharing membership ! smart thinking and with the current exchange rate its cheap !
    so lady's what are we to do ??

Not a bad idea but as I just said in my reply to Neil.. would it be like for 10C that you have to be a member BEFORE the tickets go on sale?
    redrock wrote:

SO.... going for a plea now....... knowing how it works, anyone who has two tickets for london shows and only needs one, I/we would be happy to 'take care' of your spare! We therefore need three good souls!!!! :D:D

we are 3 lovely girls !!! :D:D:D:D Pretty please !
  • No you can sign up just now...
    No you can sign up just now...

oooooooo quick ! red !
  • redrock wrote:

Hope you are well - give Fraser our love!

We are both well... I have not travelled for a fortnight(the longest I;ve been in Amsterdam since May, and I'm enjoying a little routine before I get itchy feet again.

Fraser is adapting well to adult life(i.e. non-student). He is currently working here:

http://www.cocosoutback.com/

While looking for a job that has more socialable working hours and less drinking on the job.
    An aussi bar! Supppose you'll be going to the Amsterdam gig!
  • I have tickets for Amsterdam and Glasgow.... my two home cities...
    Ah cool..... a little trip home then! :D
  • I am hopfully goint to make it to the Manchester show, can't get tickets yet though as I have spent up :(
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • solace23solace23 Posts: 704
    I'm looking at going to the Brixton gigs- how much are they does anyone know?
  • 25 Great British pounds... plus a booking fee presumably....
    A: You can only get two tickets for each show on one member ship

That's what I did. I joined the Spiral last week when a friend told me of the European tour announcement.

I have tickets for Birmingham and Manchester. And I know what you mean about seeing NIN live. Trent is no Eddie, but he's still a legend, and puts on one hell of a show. Seen them twice before, and he didn't say a word to the crowd either time though.
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

25 Great British pounds... plus a booking fee presumably....

I was shocked at how cheap the were. It's a bargain!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    redrock wrote:
    Chime, VV and I are all wanting tickets for Brixton on the 7 March (preferably but if fan club tickets, would also go for the 6th!).Any good souls that could still get fan club tickets would be loved forever (we would still love you either way!)

:D:D:D

What's Brixton venue like? Is it a general admission venue?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008