Full U.S. tour?

2»

Comments

• rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    One show in all of '08? I guess that could happen but not really likely right? People have said it before. You gotta rehearse for a big headliner... it would be odd for them to not pop up here and there in key areas of the country this year, politically speaking.

I agree. The question is, "When will we know for sure?".

My guess is that it won't be before many of us have committed many dollars to Bonnaroo.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    fuck pearl jam

:D
  • RockMamaRockMama Posts: 478
    Remember this e-mail, January 11th................
    Dear 10c member- Happy New Year! We're all really excited about 2008 and we really hope you are, too. While it's still too early to make any big announcements, we want to let you all know that the band is looking forward to a busy year ...

One performance at Bonnaroo does not make a busy year.
    107 total First-Summerfest, Milwaukee '95
    Most recent: 2018 Stadium shows: Seattle 2, Missoula, Fenway 1 and 2; 2022: Oakland 1 and 2
  • RockMama wrote:
    Dear 10c member- Happy New Year! We're all really excited about 2008 and we really hope you are, too. While it's still too early to make any big announcements, we want to let you all know that the band is looking forward to a busy year ...

True I'm holding out!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• RockMama wrote:

True. Although, a busy year doesn't have to mean more than one show. It could mean more recording, a new album, ...or more babies for that matter.

Who knows?!
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,970
    RockMama wrote:

yeah but they could be busy with lots of things other than concerts!
    Krisdababe wrote:
    True. Although, a busy year doesn't have to mean more than one show. It could mean more recording, a new album, ...or more babies for that matter.

Who knows?!

EXACTLY

please 10c, let us know before I book that week at the beach in august!
    Get_Right wrote:
    EXACTLY

please 10c, let us know before I book that week at the beach in august!

You had better go ahead and book your va-ca.

Don't wait around on 10C.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
  • RockMama wrote:

thank you for reminding me! your right! and also, with all these questions and rumors flying around these days and shit pj must be up to something. jeff did sayat that sonics game that they are begininng work on a new album. give it some time and i'm sure news will start flowing.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
    rhinomagic wrote:
    You had better go ahead and book your va-ca.

Don't wait around on 10C.

thanks for the advice-did my wife put you up to it?
  • People act like Pearl Jam is never going to tour again. Yes they will tour again. Don't go to Bonnaroo if you're worried about money.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I'll take new music over a live show any day. I'm more excited about the knew album than hearing the same songs live for the 10 millionth time.

This is truth. If they put out a new album, I may pony up and go. But for another hits set for a crowd probably not as cool as Lolla...neg.
    Get_Right wrote:
    thanks for the advice-did my wife put you up to it?

No, but missing out on some fun stuff in summer '06 certainly influences my opinion.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
  • a few questions/comments

-when was vfc announced? were there 10c tix for that?

- vfc was vote for CHANGE...to get those clowns out of office...this election is automatically CHANGE (read someones post last week)

-new songs at 'roo?? if they are creating from now till then...will they bust a few out there?

-someone DID SAY "reliable source on the gorge this summer".....why is no one jumping on this person, just like when someone said reliable source on 'roo

-when was gorge announced last time? i went but forget what month i booked

hmm, should i make this a new thread?
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • I'm the one who said reliable source on the gorge this summer, it's going to happen. I think the last time they announced the gorge it was in March, maybe April.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....there's much more than this.
    www.myspace.com/kryslowe
  • yup, PJ announced the tours for the gorge in April...just looked in my history for when I bought tix to those three shows. So I think mid to late April we'll hear something official.
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there....there's much more than this.
    www.myspace.com/kryslowe
  • UnkeptUnkept Posts: 65
    I've gotten a few 'Inside' scoops here and there. I don't think we'll see a full-blown tour without a new Disc first, but I do think they will do as they have done since getting off the big label deal, and tour when they want, do some recording, tour a bit, etc. Just like Ament said they were interested in doing back in 05. So I expect them to do maybe 12 to 20 shows again this year,...and then finish the disc and do another 'World' Tour...although Mike sounded pretty sincere when he stated they may not do another long tour ,'World Wide' style again...Taken with Aments comments about having to work-out every just to do a show anymore, and the fact that they have a few more kids now...well, I just think their Touring model is gonna continue to change a bit...
  • Rise-Above wrote:
    yup, PJ announced the tours for the gorge in April...just looked in my history for when I bought tix to those three shows. So I think mid to late April we'll hear something official.
    thanks
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more