Year Zero New NIN Album

2»

Comments

• darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    Anyone seen the Survivalism video yet? It's awesome!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • stateoflove79stateoflove79 Posts: 2,845
    dirtyT wrote:
    anyone else notice that the cd is black when opened and turns to white by the time it comes out of your cd player. If you didn't notice, put it back in, listen to a couple songs and take it out.

I noticed...that's pretty fuckin' cool!!!
    Is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    sooooooo jealous of L.A. right now. part of the ARG ended up being a secret show of about 50 people.

to see video:
    http://opensourceresistance.net
  • OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    I love it so far. Much more consistent and flowing together of songs. I see this as a return to form, as I didn't think With Teeth was more than ok at most. He's noisy and industrial again, which me likes.

And thanks for informing about external.net. I just flipped through that site while listening to the record. The music really sets the mood of the portrayed scene. Are there any more sites out there?

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    I love it so far. Much more consistent and flowing together of songs. I see this as a return to form, as I didn't think With Teeth was more than ok at most. He's noisy and industrial again, which me likes.

And thanks for informing about external.net. I just flipped through that site while listening to the record. The music really sets the mood of the portrayed scene. Are there any more sites out there?

Peace
    Dan

everything you need:
    http://www.ninwiki.com/Main_Page
  • OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    mensane wrote:
    Cheers. Wow that's a lot. I'll have to sink into it later. :)

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Got it this morning. Never bought a NIN album before! The reviews I've seen on here inspired me to take the plunge!!
    Not had a chance to listen yet, not sure what to expect. I'm sure it'll be great judging by your comments.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.