Longest concert ever attended?

2»

Comments

• TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    Phish in the Everglades 12/31/1999

they played from midnight until the sun came up around 7:00.......

AFTER they had played a hour and a half first set earlier in the day:eek:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Blues Traveler almost 4 hrs at the Eagles Ballroom in Milwaukee mid 90's
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,184
    imalive wrote:
    That's funny :p! Every time I've seen RUSH, I've gotten my money's worth!

Totally agree and it'll be the same come April 13 @ Bank Atlantic in Sunrise FL.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

T-Case wrote:
    Yeah when i saw Rush in '04 it was their 30th anniversary tour so they played for at least or maybe even over 3 hours, haha it seemed like they played every song in their catalog

I've seen RUSH near 40 times since the Grace Under Pressure World Tour and did they play 3 hours of music straight? I saw that 30th Anniversary tour and I do remember a intermission of at least 20-30 minutes.

In ALL the near 40 shows I've seen I've never seen them play 3 hours of music straight.

Still one the best show in ROCK that never disappoints.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Now answer the question of the thread, it has to be.......

Michael Franti and SPEARHEAD @ The Funk Box in Baltimore, MD.

3 Hours and 10 minutes...here's a sample....TOLERANCE

My first of over 30+ and I left hard of hearing, hoarse and my knees sore from jumping till 2 am. Only about 200 in this tiny club but none will ever forget that show.

AWESOME show!

Peace

• Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    I saw 311 and it was right at 3.5 hours. Their 3-11 day performances are near 5 hours....they try to play their entire catalog with a few covers too.
    "It's all happening"
  • oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    grateful dead circa 1973 lasted just over 3 hours

smokin'

literally
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green