Are you nervous before a concert?

2»

Comments

• Do you get nervous as well?[/quote]

Yep! What i get nervous about is getting to the box office and my ten club tix are not there!! I labeled it- Pre PJ Concert Anxiety. As soon as the tix are in my hand i'm fine! It's crazy!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I think I would have been nervous if I'd gone to see GG Allin, or The Butthole Surfers in their heydey - late eighties, early nineties.

Though, I think I was probably a bit nervous before seeing Pearl Jam at The Astoria. Mainly because there had been such a build up over the few weeks after getting my ticket.
  • AstirdAstird Posts: 168
    BinFrog wrote:
    I get very fidgety and restless about 30 mins before the scheduled start time. I just sit in my seat and look all around and can't sit still. I apologize to whomever I am sitting with, but I just can't pay attention. Once start time rolls around and the boys are late, I just keep in that edgy state until the lights hit.

On the 05 tour I saw two message board people I recognized (from a yahoo group) waving at me. I had never met them before but I knew them from their pictures, and they knew me. I just sort of nodded and smiled to them but didn't actually get up and wave and go over and say hi. I felt like an ass when one of them asked me a few days later online if I was ok. I think she said something to the effect of she thought I just didn't want to say hi because it was "real life". I told her I looked for her after the show but they were gone. I promised to say hi next time. Hah.

haha, no actually you posted on the board first and said something like hey what's up, why didn't you wave and then i was like oh no you didn't! after we stood in front of you and waved at you like idiots and you didn't even acknowledge us. shit son. it's all good B, i know where it's at. It's the fidgety state of mind, we've all been there.
  • BinFrogBinFrog Posts: 7,309
    haha, no actually you posted on the board first and said something like hey what's up, why didn't you wave and then i was like oh no you didn't! after we stood in front of you and waved at you like idiots and you didn't even acknowledge us. shit son. it's all good B, i know where it's at. It's the fidgety state of mind, we've all been there.

I'll be at Mansfield 1/2, MSG 1/2, Hartford. Find me and wave HARD! ;)
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"