Gogol Bordello

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited July 2008 in Other Music
They are playing a show in my area in a few months. Are they worth checking out?

How are their live shows?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Very Fun.....put on a good show.
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• gleemonexgleemonex Posts: 848
    Go! They are a great live band and unlike anything you'll ever see again.
    “Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies — ‘God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.’” - Kurt Vonnegut
  • ntt117ntt117 Posts: 56
    i have heard all kinds of good things about them...they look like they put on a fun show but i REALLY cant get into the music
    "If we werent all crazy we would go insane."
  • they put on a crazy live show. you'll sweat off 10 pounds and laugh your ass off half the time. definitely go.
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Posts: 15,057
    Absolutely awesome, you'll leave with a shit eating grin....truely memorable live act....

and check out indestructable - last song they'll play and guaranteed for at least 15 mins...

great dancing girls too!!

Get yourself there
  • blacknapkinsblacknapkins Posts: 2,176
    I haven't had the pleasure, but my daughters have seen them twice this year ... my advice is to GO! Eugene Hutz is a truly fascinating character and the band as a whole is refreshing and exciting.
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • toddiet123toddiet123 Posts: 271
    i saw them on the henry rollins show on IFC and bought a cd soon after. I hope to see em in providence in aug.