Stadium Arcadium

2»

Comments

• pj_zombiepj_zombie Posts: 272
    vitalpj10 wrote:
    I love this album, too.

People seem fixated on the idea that if they support another band that they are disloyal to Pearl Jam.

It's ok to like other band.

They will understand.

I have no problem liking other bands, just not other bands who keep reusing the same songs. My friend forced me to listen to this CD and it was horrible. I remember one track being pretty good but the rest either all sounded the same or some of the songs remind me of past RHCP songs. A really bland and boring CD if you ask me.
    Pearl Jam Album Rankings
    ---
    1. Ten
    2. Vs.
    3. Pearl Jam
    4. Binaural
    5. No Code
    6. Riot Act
    7. Yield
    8. Vitalogy

Pearl Jam Song Rankings
    ---
    1. Black
    2. Rearviewmirror
    3. Light Years
    4. Given to Fly
    5. Severed Hand
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    Slow Cheetah and Wet Sand are AWESOME!

Two of the best songs the RHCP have done.

Fuck the haters, this record is beautiful.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    i just really started getting into it,, and its FUCKING AMAZING
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    i just really started getting into it,, and its FUCKING AMAZING

Thats what I think are lot of people aren't doing : giving it a chance.

Too many dickheads giving it one listen and saying 'it sounds like By The way' which anyone who has ears can clearly realise its completely different from by the way.
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • Obscured1Obscured1 Posts: 56
    After the SF shows, i think im going on a little PJ break. I will then get into Stadium Arcadium. I am really looking foward to it, even though i am not too impressed with the radio songs (what a surprise)
    So far this summer Tool's 10,000 days is at the top of my list, Pj not far behind. Just now really giving "rather ripped" a good listen. So far i like the entire album, even the 2nd half which alot people don't care for?
    rats,torquoise boy, lights out,the neutral, and the beautful pink steam!
  • CarrieJCarrieJ Posts: 8
    I think it's a good album, but not a great one. There are lots of tracks I love, but just as many that I simply like.
    Saw them in concert last night - they sounded the best I've seen them. They did lots of the new stuff - DC, Tell Me Baby, Charlie, Snow, Stadium Arcadium, Warlocks. It all sounded pretty good.
  • sailorgirliesailorgirlie Posts: 197
    I think it's a quite nice double album even though it didn't blow me away instantly like Pearl Jam but hey, the more I listen to it, the more I like it. I just can't wait for 17/July to see them live. I'm really curious how will the new songs sound. ;)
    Euro 2007: Madrid 09/06 Wembley 18/06, Düsseldorf 21/06, Copenhagen 26/06, Nijmegen 28/06, Werchter 29/06

Astoria 20/04/06
    Reading - 27/08/06
    Vienna - 25/09/06 - the BEST day of my life
  • rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,968
    yeah this whole cd is amazing. i could not wait to get it as i am a huge rhcp fan and just cannot wait to see them in october. anyone else going to see them? i got 2nd row seats from the ticketmaster bids. know it will totally rock.
    Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
    Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
    Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
    Butthead: Huh huh.
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    I only got round to hearing stadium arcadium yesterday and have to say i found it pretty dissapointing. The second cd is terrible aside from a few tracks, which they should have just put on the first cd in place of a couple of the worst ones on that. Cant remember names of the songs really, but a few of them were really boring and uninteresting.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    yeah this whole cd is amazing. i could not wait to get it as i am a huge rhcp fan and just cannot wait to see them in october. anyone else going to see them? i got 2nd row seats from the ticketmaster bids. know it will totally rock.

are you seeing them in Philly? I luckily got tickets to one of the Philly nights, Oct 23 or 24 I believe. cant freakin wait.
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.