Damien Rice member quits

2»

Comments

• AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,236
    God dammit. That blows. I pretty much started listening to his music because of her voice- namely her performance on Volcano on the Bonnaroo 2004 DVD...

When I saw this thread I thought, "please... anyone but her, anyone but her." :/

I'm not a die hard fan or anything- were they ever a couple?
  • AndySlash wrote:
    God dammit. That blows. I pretty much started listening to his music because of her voice- namely her performance on Volcano on the Bonnaroo 2004 DVD...

When I saw this thread I thought, "please... anyone but her, anyone but her." :/

I'm not a die hard fan or anything- were they ever a couple?

I dont think they ever were. That was always the rumor, but damien has been linked with people like renee zellwegger and stuff.
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Pooper scooper. :(

Edit: To be honest with you, I never saw her as a member of Damien's band. I always thought she was a guest singer.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • this is vERY BAD NEWS!!! lisa is amazing. im glad she is trying to do her own thing because i would love to have her solo album but i think her work with damien is just incredible. im glad i saw him with lisa back in december, it was agreat concert
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • civ_eng_girlciv_eng_girl Posts: 2,001
    This is very sad.... but i'm not surprised....

I love his music, but I get the sense that Damien is a bit of an egomaniac, and i don't think he gave Lisa near enough credit for the amount in which she was featured on his records....

Good luck to Lisa!
    ~~*~~ ...i surfaced and all of my being was enlightend... ~~*~~