This Army of Anyone song is amazing

2»

Comments

• Mojopin wrote:
    I think its fuckin' good. Straight-ahead solid modern rock album. Too bad if you don't like it. Don't let it part yer hair as it passes right over....

Oh and the drummer's pretty fuckin good...

Mojo

drummer is good.............it is however generic and unexciting rock so i think rather than go over my head it will go under my ass....
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    Mojopin wrote:
    I think its fuckin' good. Straight-ahead solid modern rock album. Too bad if you don't like it. Don't let it part yer hair as it passes right over....

Oh and the drummer's pretty fuckin good...

Mojo

I'll give you the drums are strong - but you've got to be kidding me suggesting that this album is anything special - There's a few songs where it's classic STP guitar & bass sound - but overall it did'nt move me one bit
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • I think it's pretty damn good. I do think Richard Patrick's voice is kind of bland (I was not a Filter fan) and his vocal melodies aren't as strong as Weiland's, but the DeLeos sound fucking great. To me, the album is more than worth the money just for Dean's guitar and Robert's bass work.
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    i was looking forward to the 4th Filter album, i hope this album is a good one.
    Anyone see them on Conan O'Brien yesterday?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    drummer is good.............it is however generic and unexciting rock so i think rather than go over my head it will go under my ass....

That was funny, I'll give you that... :D

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden
  • mdigenakismdigenakis Posts: 1,337
    Hey mojo,
    Anything new about the J.Buck movie?
    "Don't let the darkness eat you up..."

-Greg Dulli

• MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    mdigenakis wrote:
    Hey mojo,
    Anything new about the J.Buck movie?

:)

Hopefully it gets made someday, and they do it the justice it deserves.

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden