Comments

• DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    This album is out?
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • Not yet...out Tuesday
  • Ahh doesnt work for me but def excited for this album!
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Not working for me. So jealous. I really want to hear this album. I love the Deleos!
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • argghhhh it won't work!!! I can't wait to get this record.
  • If you are using Firefox, you might have more luck playing the link with IE. For some reason the VH1 player gives Firefox problems. I couldn't get it to play until I tried IE.
  • I've tried IE, firefox and Aol with no luck, damn my stupid pc!!!!
  • Maybe it's the user.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Oh wow, this song is amazing!
    9/4/05 Calgary
  • Maybe it's the user.

Less of it you slag!
  • OK clever people, tell me where I'm going wrong! I open up web browser copy and paste the above link, page opens it looks like the song is loading, the player says 'ready' so I hit play (since nothing is happening) and still nothing happens! My media players are all up to date, what am I doing wrong??!!!!!!
  • OK clever people, tell me where I'm going wrong! I open up web browser copy and paste the above link, page opens it looks like the song is loading, the player says 'ready' so I hit play (since nothing is happening) and still nothing happens! My media players are all up to date, what am I doing wrong??!!!!!!

same. tried with IE and firefox.

Foreign IP address maybe???
    The less you know, the more you believe.
  • Yeah apparently it only works for US pcs, bollocks!!!! Some guy on one site said to try using the programme hideIP which worked for him, but I've had no such luck
  • America is the best place ever, so that leads to the question of: Why are you not living here?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • i think they are on leno's show tonight.
  • the unseen wrote:
    i think they are on leno's show tonight.

Yep, you're right
  • this song is horrible
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • I respectfully disagree with your opinion off_the_record...I think it's awesome. Different strokes I suppose. What don't you like about it?
  • I wouldn't say horrible... but it sounds like an STP song that I would have skipped - minus Weiland.

Just a little boring. IMO
  • yieldtome wrote:
    I respectfully disagree with your opinion off_the_record...I think it's awesome. Different strokes I suppose. What don't you like about it?

the music, the lyrics, and the vocals.

i was never a big stp fan, but this makes weiland look good.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Fair enough...as I said, different strokes. I quite enjoy it, not to mention the rest of the album, in my opinion, blows away anything VR have done.
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    this song is horrible

I agree with this.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • this song is horrible
    I agree as well.
  • HAHA, well maybe I was on crack when I decided I liked this song...oh well, I still think it's good, no matter how popularly misguided that might be.
  • im not really a fan of that song, but i definitely like afew of the others from that cd.
  • I was impressed by how tight the guys looked on Leno last night playing "Goodbye". Looks like they've got good chemistry
  • DCGARDENDCGARDEN Posts: 515
    Am I the only one who thinks this album sucks?

To say I'm dissapointed would be an under-statement
    I'll keep taking punches
    Untill their will grows tired
  • tnt358tnt358 Posts: 72
    I was really looking forward to this album and for some reason had high expectations for it. When i finaly got it i was disapointed. Its not a bad album but its just not exciting, its nothing special.
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    it's alright at best.. compared to STP its complete crap

it's like an average Filter album
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • MojopinMojopin Posts: 216
    I think its fuckin' good. Straight-ahead solid modern rock album. Too bad if you don't like it. Don't let it part yer hair as it passes right over....

Oh and the drummer's pretty fuckin good...

Mojo
    "A consistently good band works all the different elements well. A song has to appeal sentimentally, intellectually, physically, viscerally, and dig deep down into your soul and suck you into it. And after that, of course, it'd be a matter of taste." ~ Kim Thayil from Soundgarden