Who You Are x 1
    Present Tense x 1
    I'm Open x 1

...out of 5 No Code songs I've seen live
  • Options
    im 2/2 indifference 0/2 yellow ledbetter
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    ive heard alive at every show (13 shows)

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    upina2001 wrote:
    ive heard alive at every show (13 shows)

lol no you haven't... 8/18/00, 8/20/00, 8/21/00. 10/13 maybe
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    hiding103006hiding103006 Posts: 452
    some of my stats thru 12 shows:

some "regulars" i have not seen:
    - Oceans, Tremor Christ, Sometimes, Smile, Red Mosquito, Untitled (as in Untitled/MFC), Gods' Dice, Evacuation, Rival, Sleight of Hand, Soon Forget, Parting Ways, Ghost, All or None, Big Wave, Long Road

- Even Flow (12), Alive (10), Why Go (8), Rearviewmirror (7), Small Town (8), Corduroy (11), Better Man (9), Given to Fly (10), Do the Evolution (12), and Severed Hand (7) have been seen a combined 94 times.

songs i've only seen once:
    - Deep, Release, Indifference, Nothingman, Immortality, In My Tree, Off He Goes, MFC, In Hiding, Breakerfall, Light Years, Nothing as it Seems, Of the Girl, Can't Keep, Thumbing My Way, Help Help, Parachutes, Army Reserve, Inside Job, U, Bee Girl, Breath, Man of the Hour, Fuckin' Up, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

more rarer ones i've seen more than once:
    W.M.A. (3), Rats (2), Leash (4), Who You Are (4), I'm Open (2), Faithfull (3), Low Light (2), Thin Air (2), All Night (3), Education (2), Hard to Imagine (3), Footsteps (2), Wash (2), I Believe in Miracles (3)
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    AndoAndo Denver Posts: 410
    out of 14 shows ive seen Sad 6 times and never got I Got ID or Footsteps! Its a curse!
  • Options
    Brainof23Brainof23 Posts: 10
    This is an awesome thread.

I have been to 57 shows the first being in 1996, then 1 in 1998, 2 in 1999, 12 in 2000, 2 in 2001, 13 in 2003, 4 in 2004, 8 in 2005, 9 in 2006, 1 in 2007, and 4 in 2008.

I was 0-21 before finally hearing Release at the State College show in 2003.

I heard 6 of the first 9 performances of Low Light, but 0 of the 14 since.

I heard the first ever performances of, Low Light, NAIS, Last Soldier, Fatal, Man of the Hour, Wasted Reprise, Inside Job, and the acoustic version of I Believe in Miracles.

I have heard every song from every album that has been played at least one time except for, No Way, Push Me, Pull Me, ATY, Dirty Frank, and Undone.

I have not heard any 1 song at every show.

I have seen many guests perform with PJ including, Bono, Ben Harper, CJ Ramone, Ace, SK, MMJ, Neil Young, Peggy Young, Former President U. S. Grant, and of course former Dallas Cowboy Leon Lett.

Fun. I am sure there is more but it is hard since the death of the Set List tracker tool.
    let the ocean...
  • Options
    huffaluffahuffaluffa Posts: 38
    I've only been to 2 shows, but I haven't yet heard YL. They closed with Indifference both times I went.
  • Options
    antholiniantholini Posts: 56
    42 shows, and only heard smile once
  • Options
    Not that anyone but me cares...

Let's see, in 17 shows spread over 12 years - 141 total unique songs or covers in main sets and encores

I've seen Present Tense at 30% of the shows i've been to
    I've seen All or None in nearly 20% of the shows
    I've seen Tremorchrist more than God's Dice or Gone.
    I've seen Harvest Moon more times than World Wide Suicide and Once.
    I've seen Breath the same number of times I've seen Release

Songs I've only seen once:
    Rival, Wash, U, Trouble, Unemployable, Thin Air, Sometimes, Soon Forget, Satan's Bed, Leash, Of The Girl, I'm Open, Hard to Imagine, Gone, God's Dice, Glorified G, Don't Gimme No Lip, Driftin, Driven To Tears, Deep, Cortez The Killer, Arc, I Can't Help Fallin in Love, Bee Girl, Black Diamond, Bleed for me, All Those Yesterdays, American in Me, Act of Love, Pilate

Never saw them perform:
    Oceans, Alone
  • Options
    Gold 26Gold 26 Posts: 676
    antholini wrote:
    42 shows, and only heard smile once

I was in London the first time they ever played Smile
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    25 shows and have only heard Baba O'Riley twice.
  • Options
    25 shows and have only heard Baba O'Riley twice.
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13 and not once.

Oh, and I have seen No Way. Evenflow at 12 of them I think. Jeremy several times for the earlier part of the thread. I did get to see Sonic Reducer which is my all time favorite cover. Saw leatherman too. Just need to see Baba damn it!
    9/7/98, 8/3/00, 9/4/00, 4/15/03, 7/1/03, 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 5/24/06, 5/25/06, 6/17/08, 6/22/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 5/17/10, 10/15/13, 10/16/13.
  • Options
    TauranTauran Posts: 89
    In the seven listed shows down there in my signature, here are the oddities that I can see:

-the only song I heard at all seven shows was Betterman (I actually got an Evenflow and a DTE free show in there)

-I have seen Smile twice

-Sadly, I have only ever witnessed two Binaural songs (it is my second favorite PJ album) I have seen Grievance and Evacuation

-Really rare songs include Waiting on a Friend, and since I was at the VFC Tour in Toledo in 2004 I saw Cortez the Killer, Act of Love, and All Along the Watchtower

~tauran
    Cleveland '03 -Columbus '03 -Toledo '04 -Cleveland '06 -Pittsburgh '06 -Cincinnati '06 - Chicago '07 - Columbus '10 - Cleveland '10 - Pittsburgh '13 - Cincinnati '14 - Detroit '14 - Lexington '16 - Wrigley '16 - Wrigley '18
  • Options
    HagigunHagigun Posts: 16
    I've seen Daughter 4 times, 2 of them had no Tags. I've seen Betterman 6 times and only 1 tag. Seems kind of rare. My friends still call me "Mr.Tag-less"

I saw "usual" 3 closers back to back to back in 1 night. Indifference, RITFW, and Yellow Ledbetter. My friends and i were like, "They are done. No, now they are done. Wait, No, Now they are for sure done!" San Fran 7-15-06

Ed messed up to the lyrics and totally stopped "sometimes" as a San Fran 7-16-06 opener. He later said it may be the 1st time he's ever botched the very first song of a night. I love that song and figured he'd start the Encore with it, i was bumbed big time...totally repaid this year in Tampa with the opener! Thanks Ed!

That's it for now, i'll keep digging!
    "Wave to all my friends....yeah!"
  • Options
    yodavaderyodavader Posts: 16
    This post really peaked my interest. So i did some breakdowns on my 5 chicago shows that I have attended.

Here goes.

- They played 68 unique songs for a total of 129 total songs.

- In all 5 shows they played Evenflow, Evolution, Given to Fly, and Betterman.

- The rarest song played - Education (only played 6 times ever)

- played rearviewmirror, Alive, and Corduroy (4 times each)

- the rarest song played the most in shows I've seen... Present Tense. (3 times)

- Album played the most.. Tie (Binaural and vs, 8 songs off of each)

- Openers... Long Road, Release (3 times), Why Go.

- Encore Cover... RITFW (twice), Baba (3 times)

- Daughter tags ... Ray of Light, Another Brick in the Wall (TWICE), W.M.A.

- other rareties.. Arc, I'm Open.

Pretty cool thread.... Interesting to hear what people have and haven't seen..
    Steve
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,688
    Hagigun wrote:
    Ed messed up to the lyrics and totally stopped "sometimes" as a San Fran 7-16-06 opener. He later said it may be the 1st time he's ever botched the very first song of a night. I love that song and figured he'd start the Encore with it, i was bumbed big time...totally repaid this year in Tampa with the opener! Thanks Ed!

That's it for now, i'll keep digging!

That would have been cool if he started the encore with it or sang a verse as a Daughter tag.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    HagigunHagigun Posts: 16
    rrivers wrote:
    That would have been cool if he started the encore with it or sang a verse as a Daughter tag.

That or ANY tag on Daughter..j/k.

We were hoping for the Encore to start it up again, oh well. Just another great memory when it was all said and done.
    "Wave to all my friends....yeah!"
  • Options
    lutwutchlutwutch Ashburn, VA Posts: 180
    I have never posted but I am longtime reader. This got me thinking.

I have been to 12 shows now and have seen live:

Ten - every song
    Vs. - all except Glorified G
    Vitalogy - all but Tremor Christ, Pry to, Bugs, aye davanita, hey foxymo
    No Code - all but Smile, Off He Goes (bummer), Red Mosquito, I'm Open
    Yield - all but No Way, Pilate
    Binaural - all but Of the Girl, Rival, Sleight of Hand
    Riot Act - only saw Save You, LBC, Cropduster, I am Mine, Green Disease 1/2 Full, and Bushleaguer
    Avacado - all but Parachutes and Big Wave

Only with this awesome band can you say that you have seen over 95% of the songs live!

Commonalities
    12/12 of Evenflow (my best version at East Rutherford II in '06 - they nail the opening hard)
    10/12 of DTE
    Jeremy only 3x
    10 different opening songs - Wash 2x, Severed Hand 2x

Rarities (besides tags and recent Lost Dogs) of note include Act of Love, Soldier of Love, Harvest Moon, Little Sister, Push Me Pull Me, Growing Up, All Those Yesterdays, Sonic Reducer with Cheetah Chrome, Know Your Rights, Bushleaguer, Hunger Strike, and best improv into RVM at State College!
    All that's sacred, comes from youth...

'92 Stanhope, '98 Washington, DC (VFC), '00 Merriweather Post, MD, '03 Nashville, TN, State College, PA, Holmdel, NJ, '04 Reading, PA (VFC), '05 Philadelphia, PA, 06 Camden, NJ, East Rutherford, NJ, '08 Camden, NJ (I and II), 09 Philadelphia, PA (II and III), '10 New York, NY, '13 Baltimore, MD, Charlottesville, VA, '16 Hampton, VA, Philadelphia II, 08 Newark, NJ (Vedder Solo), '16 TOTD Upper Darby (I)
  • Options
    zazzi82zazzi82 Posts: 22
    I've been to 4 shows:

Different Opener: Sometimes, Oceans, Long Road, Hard to Imagine

Different Closer: Yellow Ledbetter, Rockin in the Free World, Baba, Watchtower

Out of all the songs, the only ones I've heard more then 2, Even Flow(4), Alive(3), Daughter(3), RVM(4), Corduroy(3), Betterman(4), Evolution(4).
    Everything else once or twice but mostly once so it has been really fuckin diverse!!

Have heard every song off Ten except Garden

Have heard 7 songs off No Code

Some rare ones, Red Mosquito, Smile, Soilder of Love, Oceans, Parting Ways, Who You Are, Hard to Imagine, All Night, W.M.A., Watchtower, Love Reign O'er Me (I guess rare for now)
    Nashville 2000
    Nashville 2003
    Cincy 2006
    The ROO 2008
  • Options
    alexersalexers Posts: 492
    rrivers wrote:
    This tops everything I've seen:

8 Pearl Jam shows since 93 and 2 Ed solo shows. Haven't seen Black once.

Jesus.

...I got Light Years during my first show :)
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    two of the shows i have been to i missed a total of 9 songs because of the ticket debacle :)

i have heard everything from Ten except Deep

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    sqrlnuts89sqrlnuts89 Posts: 27
    been to three, and haven't seen porch once!
    Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay
    Were laid spread out before me as her body once did.
    All five horizons revolved around her soul
    As the earth to the sun
    Now the air I tasted and breathed has taken a turn

DC May 06
    VA Beach June 08
    DC June 08
  • Options
    merlin401merlin401 Posts: 216
    sqrlnuts89 wrote:
    been to three, and haven't seen porch once!

All you have to do is come to a show with me ;)

As I read through this thread and RVM usually gets mentioned in the most common songs section, I'm finding it odder and odder that i've gone 7 straight shows without it (it was my 2nd favorite song played at my first PJ show behind Daughter/ItsOK and I've been dying for it ever since!)
    Jones Beach II (2000), Holmdel (2003), Camden 1, East Rutherford II, Gorge I, Gorge II (2006), MSG I, Boston II (2008), Spectrum II, Spectrum III, Spectrum IV (2009), MSG I, MSG II (2010), Prague (2012), Philly I (2013), Philly I, Philly II, Fenway I (2016), Fenway I (2018), MSG (2022)
  • Options
    AddictedAddicted Posts: 124
    um yeah. now 21 shows and no Release.
    hold on to the thread
    the currents will shift
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    15 Shows

Seen I've Got a Feeling as many times as Baba O'Riley (1)
    Seen Love Reign O'er Me more than Baba O'Riley
    Education 3x
    Every song off of Vs.
    Every song off of Avocado
    Missing Deep and Oceans off Ten
    Missing Tremor Christ off of Vitalogy
    Around the Bend, Mankind, Habit and In My Tree off of No Code
    Never seen Nothing as it Seems
    Haven't seen one song at every show
    Hard to Imagine, Release, Severed Hand, Go all 2x as openers
    Other openers: Why Go, All or None, Wash, Wasted Reprise, I Am Mine, Can't Keep, Sometimes
    All or None 2 out of the 10 times its been played
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13 and not once.

Oh, and I have seen No Way. Evenflow at 12 of them I think. Jeremy several times for the earlier part of the thread. I did get to see Sonic Reducer which is my all time favorite cover. Saw leatherman too. Just need to see Baba damn it!
    Me too :o never seen baba and I fucking love it :( although I've seen the who play it twice :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    zazzi82 wrote:
    Parting Ways,
    This is my elusive 'one' :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I rarely get slow opening songs. :confused:

My openers:
    Interstellar/Corduroy x 2
    Go
    WWS x2
    Last Exit
    Sometimes
    Why Go
    Release
    I Believe in Miracles
    Wash
    Severed Hand

Also I've seen Crown of Thorns 3 or 4 times and have never heard Oceans or Deep from Ten.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    feathersfeathers Posts: 84
    Been to 5 shows:

*Oceans opened my first show
    *Saw first performance of Bushleaguer after Denver incident
    *Education twice
    *All Night
    *Never seen Black or Yellow Ledbetter
    04/18/03
    10/06/04
    06/24/06