Courtney Love talking more BS

2»

Comments

• genie wrote:
    People, people when you say Courtney Love is a bitch, please give some solid evidence as to why. Otherwise your opinion is subjective, and it is not based on true facts ;)

Courtney Love is said to be a bitch because she instigated legal proceedings claiming royalties for Kurt Cobain's work on Nirvana (sorta). That's it without lots of elaboration.

Oh, and that isn't my personal opinion by the way, just a generalisation.
    "this one, anytime I say love if you wanna say love, uh, say it, and if you say it you might as well say it loud, and if you don't feel like sayin' it, don't say it, but if you feel it, certainly say it..."

NOTE: Everything I write in the P,P&M section are intended to be songs, not poetry.
  • darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    she also keeps running around saying steve coogan got her pregnant and made owen wilson kill himself... no eveidence what she says is true of course
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    Perceptual wrote:
    Courtney Love is said to be a bitch because she instigated legal proceedings claiming royalties for Kurt Cobain's work on Nirvana (sorta). That's it without lots of elaboration.

hey, good to see ya here :)

alright, but by law she is his wife, therefore Kurt's part of royalties should go to her......right? ......or am i wrong? i don't know the law properly,i'm only saying what i've heard ( from my own mother ;) ) so help would be good
  • Oh man... I'm not getting into law... law is crazy stupid.
    "this one, anytime I say love if you wanna say love, uh, say it, and if you say it you might as well say it loud, and if you don't feel like sayin' it, don't say it, but if you feel it, certainly say it..."

NOTE: Everything I write in the P,P&M section are intended to be songs, not poetry.
    Perceptual wrote:
    Oh man... I'm not getting into law... law is crazy stupid.

yeah, sometimes law is unfair to innocent good people. btw, you don't have to go into law in this thread. i'm sure someone else will help with this law question ;)
  • genie wrote:
    alright. how do you know those songs are written about Courtney? how does anyone know..... did Dave said to everyone that these songs where about her?

Yeah he has mentioned in interviews.
  • I used to be a huge fan of Courtney's but does anybody think that the biography 'The Real Story - Poppy Z Brite' (I think that's her name) may have been written by her?
  • I used to be a huge fan of Courtney's but does anybody think that the biography 'The Real Story - Poppy Z Brite' (I think that's her name) may have been written by her?
    I wouldn't imagine that Poppy Z Brite(yes, that is her name) would just let Courtney use her name to put out a biography she didn't write. Courtney would make a lot more money putting out an autobiography anyway.
  • I wish this bitch would do a lot of heroin and someone would put the shotgun to her head, see how she likes it.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    the level of vehemence in this thread just boggles my mind. i hadn't realised what perfect human beings we all are.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    dunkman wrote:
    courtney love... isn't that an oxymoron?

so true!!!!!!!

:D:)

post of the month!!!
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I Still Can't Believe That Kurt Cobain Stuck His Wee-wee Into That Thing!
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    LongRd. wrote:
    I Still Can't Believe That Kurt Cobain Stuck His Wee-wee Into That Thing!

you give no respect to kurt with that comment.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • CollinCollin Posts: 4,931
    Well, she's obviously not ignoring Grohl but how do you know whether Cobain liked him or not?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,943
    darkcrow wrote:
    i would base this on the hundreds of interviews dave has done, and when asked about kurt he is visibally distraught and quite mournful of his friend. he is a lot of things but i do not think he that great an actor.

I'm sorry but it's pretty obvious to me he IS an actor in all means. I mean all their music videos show how much Dave loves the spotlight, entertainment, fame and being someone else for some crazy minute. He is actually a fuckin' good actor - surely better than a guitarist.
    (For me personally he always remains the Nirvana drummer and one of the best drummers of our time. Everything else is ONLY GOOD but NOT THAT GOOD or unforgettable.
    Budapest.Budapest.Arnhem.Antwerpen.Vienna.Madrid.Katowice.Nova_rock.Nijmegen.Rotterdam.Berlin.Dublin.Belfast.London.Venice.Prague.Stockholm.Copenhagen.Vienna.Leeds.Milton_keynes.Padova.Prague.Seattle1.Seattle2.Chicago1.Budapest.Cracow.Vienna..>>>LONDON.BERLIN1.BERLIN2
    Eddie: Dublin & London
    Collin wrote:
    Well, she's obviously not ignoring Grohl but how do you know whether Cobain liked him or not?

didn't Kurt want to fire him once upon a time? but then, Kurt never liked his drummers.
  • fp, thats what it said on the writing credits but that doesnt mean jack, corgan stopped talking to cl after celeb skin came out coz she changed the credits, auf de maur and erlandson have their own musical projects coz she was an egomaniac and barely acknowledged their input from what i understand, hence why she loated kristen pfaff

her lyrics do make her talented but not as much as people think she is. I dont think dave grohl needs courtney to spice up his career half as much as she needs him to get attention.

The 4th track on ltt has kurt all over it, so does doll parts, softer softest, violet, miss world... its a nevermind with female vocals.

as for people commenting on kurt and courtney's relationship: i think its a bit tacky 2b honest
  • Stack dead actors, stacked to the rafters.. line up the bastards, all I want is the truth!
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    genie wrote:
    People, people when you say Courtney Love is a bitch, please give some solid evidence as to why. Otherwise your opinion is subjective, and it is not based on true facts ;)

I think her response to her husband's death being 'Why couldn't it have been Eddie Vedder?' sums her up.Especially considering Eddie rang her straight after to see was she okay.
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • fp, thats what it said on the writing credits but that doesnt mean jack, corgan stopped talking to cl after celeb skin came out coz she changed the credits, auf de maur and erlandson have their own musical projects coz she was an egomaniac and barely acknowledged their input from what i understand, hence why she loated kristen pfaff

her lyrics do make her talented but not as much as people think she is. I dont think dave grohl needs courtney to spice up his career half as much as she needs him to get attention.

The 4th track on ltt has kurt all over it, so does doll parts, softer softest, violet, miss world... its a nevermind with female vocals.

as for people commenting on kurt and courtney's relationship: i think its a bit tacky 2b honest

None of Live Through This is as poppy as Nevermind. It may be similar in style - but then a lot of bands from that era sounded similar. And lyrically it's all her, and there are plenty of bands whose singers don't write the music. Billy's still friends with Courtney now, so I'm guessing the claims of him not being credited are most likely conjecture aplified by the media.
  • Carlos D wrote:
    I think her response to her husband's death being 'Why couldn't it have been Eddie Vedder?' sums her up.Especially considering Eddie rang her straight after to see was she okay.

That was like 13 years ago, a lot of people hated Pearl Jam back then because they were really popular, kind of like how people hate Fall Out Boy now, cause they're everywhere. She also wrote in to Rolling Stone defending Eddie after they wrote a scathing article about him, so I'm guessing she probably changed her mind about him - just an off the cuff remark.