Scott Weiland is an A$$

2»

Comments

• Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    Weiland is just trying to fill Axl's shoes, but as we all know, nobody does "Asshole" better than Axl Rose!!
  • holtzholtz Posts: 509
    Matty Boy wrote:
    Weiland is just trying to fill Axl's shoes, but as we all know, nobody does "Asshole" better than Axl Rose!!

Axl even said something like that at a show in San Fran last year, told some fan "you think you're a bigger asshole than me? You got something to learn."
  • Christ... http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20016053,00.html
    The wife of Velvet Revolver singer Scott Weiland was arrested and booked for investigation of felony arson vandalism after allegedly burning his clothes outside their Southern California home, police said Monday.

The alleged torching took place on Saturday – just hours after the two had fought at a nearby luxury hotel, which the couple left vandalized, the Associated Press reports.

Mary Weiland, 31, was taken into custody after officers in Toluca Lake responded to a call on Saturday night that a female was setting clothes on fire at their home, said Sgt. Mathew Ferguson, adding that police found a trash can full of smoldering clothes. Weiland, 39, told police the wardrobe was worth $10,000.

The alleged hotel vandalism occurred at the boutique Graciela Hotel on Pass Avenue in Burbank earlier Saturday. "Both rooms had damage and items scattered, broken plates and things. It was looking definitely like items were deliberately destroyed," Ferguson said.

Damage was said to be in excess of $400.

Once officers arrived, Mary Weiland, who was at the hotel with the couple's two children, Lucy, 4, and Noah, 6, voluntarily went to the police station to give a statement. Weiland and his attorney later appeared to give a statement.

"She is a suspect in the vandalism. He is not," Ferguson said. No charges were filed, though Ferguson said hotel owners would have to decide if they wished to prosecute Mary Weiland for vandalism. The hotel had no comment.

After the fire, the couple's children were placed in the custody of family friends, according to the AP.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Matty BoyMatty Boy Posts: 421
    holtz wrote:
    Axl even said something like that at a show in San Fran last year, told some fan "you think you're a bigger asshole than me? You got something to learn."
    King Dick http://youtube.com/watch?v=4vkE3MxP48U
  • Plain...Simple...Blunt...

Bring Back STP. Please God, Please!
    I'M NOT A SLAVE TO A GOD THAT DOESN'T EXIST.
    I'M NOT A SLAVE TO A WORLD THAT DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT.
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Plain...Simple...Blunt...

Bring Back STP. Please God, Please!

One can only hope that this happens sooner rather than later.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • bestsanebestsane Posts: 131
    yosi wrote:
    One can only hope that this happens sooner rather than later.

Yeah you're right. Bring back that ST-motherfucking-P. We need no Fall Out Boy , 2007 and beyond needs them!
  • Unfortunately there is an article in today's NY newspaper.
    In follow up to the hotel rampade involving Scott and his Wife Mary this past weekend, Mary Weiland was also arrested for setting fire to Scott's $10,000 wardrobe outside the their home in Toluca Lake, Ca.
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Ya I agree, bring back STP! Unfortunatley, I think Scott is happy with VR right now.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V