ZEITGEIST has arrived...

2»

Comments

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    I'm actually very pleasantly suprised the album is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It probably won't turn out to be the disaster I expected ..so I was wong. It actually sounds like the SP and not some experimental nonsense with the name Smashing Pumpkins attached to it. I'm glad Billy has some gas left in the tank after a decade of making unlistenable horseshit and calling it music. United States is definately a balls to the wall rocker.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • I'm one of the freaks who loveeeeessssssssssss the Machinas and Adore to death (and even liked Zwan and the Future Embrace to a much lesser extent) so I was going to be pretty pleased with whatever he put out,..

But Zeitgeist is a fucking monster anyway. Album of the year methinks.
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • So yeah, Billy Corgan's voice always annoyed me, and I couldn't get into the music. But the band always kept floating around in my mind based on my friends who ranted and raved about em. Then I heard Tarantula on the radio and thought, wow, this is a fucking good rocker. i found that the music overshadowed any musical downfalls his voice might have. i examined some of the rest of the album and will be picking up zeitgeist as my first pumpkins album. a pumpkins convert here.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

But Zeitgeist is a fucking monster anyway. Album of the year methinks.
    me thinks that too, this album is probably the best thing to come out in a long time and im not even a big pumpkins fan. it blows away pj s/t, yes i said that
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?