Options

New Tool

2»

Comments

• Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    JLukin wrote:
    I agree that in 5 years time you would have thought they could have come up with more music and less filler crap. Although I do love a couple tracks on the album there are really only like 7 songs.

PS- Have you played 'Intension' backwards for the 1st 1:30 ? If you do you will find a little message from Maynard.

That's kinda neat. I could only really make out "Listen to your mother". The album is boring though. The only song I like is Jambi.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • Options
    eloesch1eloesch1 Posts: 42
    EVERY song they make has a meaning despite people calling it "filler." Anyone kno when maynards releasing lyrics? by the way how bout the artwork...its enough to keep anyone busy for hours!!!
  • Options
    harrymanbackharrymanback Posts: 435
    regarding "filler", checked out some other sites and found something interesting

length of (Viginti Trees + Wings (pt1) )= length of 10K days (pt 2) .... pretty obvious after the fact

combine viginti and pt 1 (which one goes first is in question) and play at the same time as 10k days ... waiting to try it out myself.
    I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal. But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existance either.