The Unforgiven III??? Seriously?

2»

Comments

• i find it funny that people are trashing the new album without hearing any of it, but because of a song title.

Hey I'm as excited about this album as I can possibly be about something, but that title worries me. I HOPE that they are poking fun at themselves for even thinking that it was a smart move to make a sequel to a song in the first place and that this one will be totally unrelated and kick all of our asses.

It's either that or it's become a full-blown gimmick. I mean how could you claim to be returning to your metal and thrash roots and then have a song like that be part of it?

We'll find out soon enough I guess...
  • My3rdEyeMy3rdEye Posts: 927
    I just hope they keep doing this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=nKDQVFfz9xU
  • gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 442
    i hope the new record sounds just like ride the lightning and master of puppets, and and justice for all, and sounds NOTHING like anything they've released since these three classic records.
    only then will it be a classic.
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    frogwater wrote:
    i hope the new record sounds just like ride the lightning and master of puppets, and and justice for all, and sounds NOTHING like anything they've released since these three classic records.

Woa it seems like most of PJ fans hate Metallica, i hope the new Pj record sounds just like VS or Yield.....
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    I laughed so hard when I saw that.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    tonadax wrote:
    Woa it seems like most of PJ fans hate Metallica, i hope the new Pj record sounds just like VS or Yield.....
    And I hope new Metallica's and PJ's albums will be original, and not similar to any cd's before:)
    BTW. I don't like much two first albums of Metallica... so what? Don't generalize.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    I hope to see Evenflow 2 on PJ's new album.
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Bremerton wrote:
    I hope to see Evenflow 2 on PJ's new album.

Thats what I'm talking about then all the hardcore ten club members can get up and walk away when they play that one live as well!!! lol
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775
    It could be worse...

http://tinyurl.com/6qa9ov
  • SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Lol. I predicted this back in December (I use the word predict loosely).

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=266838&page=2&highlight=unforgiven%20+III

I heard that One Point Five, Still Sad But True and Re-Enter Sandman may make an appearance on some B-Sides.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...
  • MLC2006MLC2006 Posts: 861
    frogwater wrote:

+1