$245.35 for ONE ticket to The Police in Boston

2»

Comments

• TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    if you really want to show your age you could put up pictures
    of your boobies. You know, the ones you flashed for Sting back in '85.
    I think they are better now. ;)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • jezebeloriajezebeloria Posts: 600
    Brainofdz wrote:
    and he usually does, I don't know what concert your speaking of, but his better tickets are usually in the same range as the aformentioned Police tickets

and as for the Police, they also had tickets at the 50$ and 90$ levels. Even 250$ is not that outrageous for the best seats of a band of their statute who haven't toured in 20 years. I was happy as hell to fork over 90$ for mid-level seats, and if you think its ridiculous, don't fucking but them, Jeez. you people just love to hear yourself bitch about self righteous bullshit.

Check Ticketmaster... Cleveland $45-$67.50
    Hershey $29.50-$59.50
    These are prices for Bob Dylan shows.

I would never pay that kinda money to see the Police. Sting imo is an arrogant prick. Probably the reason why they broke up in the first place.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • yield2meyield2me Posts: 1,291
    what is the deal with everyone going nuts over the police?? They've got some good songs but they're not that good! Over $200 a ticket to see the fucking police??

Nobody is worth those prices...unless there was some kind of time machine that would let you go back and see Led Zep, then maybe I'd pay that much....maybe.
    “May you live to be 100 and may the last voice you hear be mine.” - Frank Sinatra
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    they were a good band... but charging that much per ticket has soured this whole reunion thing for me.
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,319
    wow that´s really expensive ...i would only pay that for pearl jam

i would be too pissed off at them to pay that much.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    bostonlou wrote:
    Fuck you Sting and the other idiots

reedonkulous
    The only way I might go is if Loge 15 or 20 is the $95.00 price level(like $110 after bone fees) at the Garden. The view from those sections will be as good as 14 or 21 for the $245 price
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    $221.30 for a pair in Loge 20.
    High seat numbers, close to loge 21. Acceptable.

(In loge 15 you want seats 1 and 2, in 20 you want like 19 and 20 or so, number of seats varies in rows as section is a wedge)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • haha, i wouldn't go see the police even if they paid me $200+. that's unbelievable. i am aware of the economic supply and demand laws, but it's a crime to sell a concert ticket for that much money.