the WHO

2»

Comments

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    robis726 wrote:
    I will be at that show also Red Mos...cant wait.
    Awesome Bro! Yeah, I'm going with a couple of my friends (they are alot older than me) but one has seen the who 4 times and one has seen them 7 times, so I am just thankful, I was able to afford tix to this. I have never been to the American Airlines center but from the map our seats look pretty good. They are also going to be putting this show and the rest of the tour out on dvds and cds in case you didn't know. That is awesome, cause I'll finally have a dvd of a show I was at. I was supposed to be on the Toadies st patricks dvd show but I don't know if that's ever gonna get released.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    I got my DVD of the Philly show. Honestly have to say I'm alittle disappointed. The sound and picture quality are outstanding but the actual footage could have been better. Basically all the shots are solo (just Pete or just Roger or just Zak) hell I don't think they even show the keyboard player just show his hands playing. I also don't think there is one shot of the whole stage. I thought that some footage that was shown on the screens would be included but no. Like I said, the quality is good but I'm just not blown away by the content. I was expecting more...
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • JamalJamal Posts: 2,115
    I saw 'em in June @ werchter rock festival in Belgium

they were awesome (older crowd though that might be because of my youth --19--) and kikced ass, was the same day as Wolfmother I believe.

Superbly proven Jethro Tull's wrong (as he still does himself too)
    There is NO 'too old to rock 'n roll'
    Surf little waves big... Charge big waves hard

- Antwerp '06, Nijmegen '07, Werchter '07
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    ok everyone, you know i am psyched! i am going to see the who on dec. 11th. yeah!!!!!!!!!!
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    its just a little over a month away. i am still in shock.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    kdpjam wrote:
    its just a little over a month away. i am still in shock.
    I hope you have a great time i can't wait to hear about the show!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • tonadaxtonadax Posts: 594
    this grandparents must to retired from music and spend more time with their grandchildren.... they´re done...
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,225
    tonadax wrote:
    this grandparents must to retired from music and spend more time with their grandchildren.... they´re done...
    you need to go back to school for more grammar lessons....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....