Ten @ Santa Fe (College Park, MD) - Feb 16, 2007

stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
edited February 2007 in Other Music
This will also be my "Official 25th Birthday and Post Surgery Celebration" - you don't want to miss it!

Friday, February 16, 2007
Santa Fe Cafe
College Park, MD

Tickets: $10 (You can buy them through Ticketmaster, but it will be cheaper to show up and pay at the door)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1095354
http://www.santafecafe.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    stpmattb wrote:
    Santa Fe Cafe
    College Park, MD

This will also be my "Official 25th Birthday and Post Surgery Celebration" - you don't want to miss it!

Is there a group rate on a hotel??? :)
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • tkacztkacz Posts: 91
    Hi all,

Looking forward to a return to the Santa Fe ! Call it a MD Pearl Jam fan convergence ;-)

Anyway there is a Comfort Inn (I believe it is comfort Inn anyway) within walking distance of the Santa Fe, it's right next to a great diner.

I will get the details and post them for all of those interested. Perhaps we can have an aftershow party ! We'll bring the beer !

see ya soon !

tk
  • stpmattbstpmattb Posts: 956
    tkacz wrote:
    Hi all,

Looking forward to a return to the Santa Fe ! Call it a MD Pearl Jam fan convergence ;-)

Anyway there is a Comfort Inn (I believe it is comfort Inn anyway) within walking distance of the Santa Fe, it's right next to a great diner.

I will get the details and post them for all of those interested. Perhaps we can have an aftershow party ! We'll bring the beer !

see ya soon !

tk

Sounds perfect - and yeah it is a Comfort Inn, we plan on staying there!
  • ryan198ryan198 Posts: 1,015
    I think I can actually go to this one!!!
    Baltimore 2005 Reunion!
    Who's all staying at the hotel???
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Me, Carrie, my friend Wes, and Julie so far.
    I added information on tickets to the first post.

Tickets are $10 and you can buy them from Ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1095354). By the time you pay service charges and such, it is a lot cheaper to just show up and pay at the door.
    stpmattb wrote:
    Me, Carrie, my friend Wes, and Julie so far.

so that's one room... :D

guess I'll get my own

Admin

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    chromiam wrote:
    so that's one room... :D

guess I'll get my own
    you dont want to share? ;)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    do we get to see your surgery scars?

25? wow you are getting up there!

Is anyone from STP coming? or ex STP'er's? (like will scottie jump out of a cake? this COULD be incentive for me to drive 40 miles from the great white north)

:D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    iluvcats wrote:
    do we get to see your surgery scars?

25? wow you are getting up there!

Is anyone from STP coming? or ex STP'er's? (like will scottie jump out of a cake? this COULD be incentive for me to drive 40 miles from the great white north)

:D

You will get to see me all wrapped up - maybe I can show you my stitches, we will see ;)

No STP members coming - though the brothers are playing at Recher tomorrow night :D
    stpmattb wrote:
    You will get to see me all wrapped up - maybe I can show you my stitches, we will see ;)

No STP members coming - though the brothers are playing at Recher tomorrow night :D

well I don't know what was wrong with your shoulder(?), but you were brave to have surgery. I need major neck surgery (removal of 2 herniated discs) which affect my shoulder and I'm chicken! (the odds aren't good)

oh yes and I read about army of anyone, they are one of my myspace friends.

get well soon, matt! your harem of young women await you!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    days inn has cheapest rates, plus free breakfast :)

europe rates are still too exp...but seattle looks good :D
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    iluvcats wrote:
    well I don't know what was wrong with your shoulder(?), but you were brave to have surgery. I need major neck surgery (removal of 2 herniated discs) which affect my shoulder and I'm chicken! (the odds aren't good)

oh yes and I read about army of anyone, they are one of my myspace friends.

get well soon, matt! your harem of young women await you!

This will be my second shoulder sugery in 4 years. The surgery isn't until next Wednesday. You would never know I had a bad shoulder based on how buff I am ;)

Why aren't you going to Army of Anyone tomorrow?

I miss my womens.
    why no army of moi tomorrow night? I have a new rule in 2007; no more concerts. I broke my rule to see the panic channel though on 1/20/07; my coworker made me buy tix :) I suggested it, but I didn't really mean it 100 percent. I liked them live though. Plus it was only $15.

I went to too many concerts in 2005 and 2006. You would not understand, being the concert King that you are. I think not wanting to drive is a big part of it.

I could break my no concert/show rule on 2/16 though if it does not snow, if I can stay awake past 9:30, and if Ten starts early.

matt, I'm too old for all these shows! that's what it really is!!!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    thatgirl wrote:
    days inn has cheapest rates, plus free breakfast :)

europe rates are still too exp...but seattle looks good :D

you might get some free meat (an ant/roach) under your free donut :D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    thatgirl wrote:
    you dont want to share? ;)

I have no problems with sharing but that seemed like a nice girl-boy-girl-boy setup... ;)

Damn 47 hours left on my touring van 06 download....

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    I have no problems with sharing but that seemed like a nice girl-boy-girl-boy setup... ;)

Damn 47 hours left on my touring van 06 download....

We will find you a guy to cuddle with, just like in Baltimore ;)
    why is this in other music??????

Admin

chromiam wrote:
    why is this in other music??????

I asked that it be moved BACK to the Porch and got this reply:

Hi Matt,

Things are busy with Pearl Jam on Porch right now with the tour and ticket sales. It would be better to post in Other Music for now.

Best,
    Kat
    stpmattb wrote:
    I asked that it be moved BACK to the Porch and got this reply:

Hi Matt,

Things are busy with Pearl Jam on Porch right now with the tour and ticket sales. It would be better to post in Other Music for now.

Best,
    Kat

Ummm tour and ticket sales only affect (I'll be nice) half the people who come on this board. wtf... unless they're planning on announcing US dates soon, that's just bullshit.

Admin

I agree.......it's like you would think they'd be happy that someone wasn't complaining about the tour/tickets/server problems. I'll get it back soon enough ;)
    Yeah you would think so... I think its funny hearing people bitch about not being able to get tickets and others bitching about the cost. The days of the $30 ticket to see a big name act are just about over... I mean what venues charge as a service charge is ridiculous.

Admin

damn that soon?? Think I may have to call in some debts so I can afford a hotel room :)

Admin

Just bring your tent that you took to the Gorge! Set that baby up in the parking lot and everything will be perfect ;)
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    stpmattb wrote:

Santa Fe Cafe
    College Park, MD

Tickets: $10 (You can buy them through Ticketmaster, but it will be cheaper to show up and pay at the door)

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1095354

I'll be shitfaced at Cincynatty's Mardi Gras celebration. But cheers, bro! Here's to a shitload of vicadin and alcohol to you.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    Ok what the hell is going on people??? I figure if I'm going, then its out of work by noon and down to the hotel and drinking by 5 :D.....

Admin